Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Rod Purge

From Dauphin
Ok Time to off load a bunch of stockpile of rods I have been hoarding. I would prefer not to ship any of these rods. None of them include shipping. I am from Harrisburg if you would like to meet close to there. If You would like pictures pm me and I can either text you some or email them.

Cabelas CGR 6'6 4 weight Pretty much brand new I dont think I ever used it maybe lawn casted. 80.00

Garcia conolon 8 foot dry fly action 6 and 7 weight. 2 star glass
Bought used never used by me in fishing condition. Rod is baby blue and blue 30$

White River bugger 8'6 5 wt. Might have used it once way back when

Eagle Claw featherweight 7 foot 6 weight. This is an older one with the pendant in the cork. Never used it bought at a yard sale. 20.00

Eagle claw featherweight 6'6 4/5 weight. This is the newer rod used maybe once or twice. Has the ruler down the rod to measure fish

Montague Bamboo 3pc. Weight? This is a 3 piece rod I picked up along the way. Looks brand new. Never used it myself not sure if it was used before but does not look like it. 9 foot i beleive in lenght. The rod has not markings but on the reel seat. 120.00

Headwaters bamboo 7 foot 4 weight Rod comes with only one tip. Used and in nice condition 100.00

Willow and cane glas rod. This rod was used once and is a newer glass company. Comes with tube and sock. 60.00

TFo professional 1 7'6 3wt. This rod has been used extensively. Was my first main rod I used. not sure i want to part with it quite yet but puttin it up for now. 80.00

I do believe I have more stuff just going through the pile and will add more if I find it. thanks

John IDRBP

Posted on: 3/7 13:28

Re: Rod Purge

From Ohio
PM sent

Posted on: 3/7 17:32

PM sent.

Posted on: 3/7 18:42

From Dauphin
Boy gimme some time for the pics. Had a stint in the hospital that required surgery so I will be bedridden a day or two. You hv first dibs I will get pics to you as I recover.

Posted on: 3/8 14:09

From Ohio
Ya, for sure. Don't worry about it, focus on healing. Get well soon.

Posted on: 3/9 16:23

From MKE River
Hi John,

Do you still have the Willow and cane glas rod? I'm very interested in it. Please let me know. (caindesign@live.com)

Thank you,

MAC

Posted on: 3/12 14:55

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com