Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Multi-rod Carry or Store Tube
From Monessen, PA
This may qualify for the "charity" label, but I'll let Padraic decide. I will donate all the proceeds to the site for continued maintenance.

Below is pictured a large rod tube. Inside length is 60 inches, inside diameter 4 inches. This could be used to store or carry several "socked" rods. The inside tube walls are not padded or covered by material. The top and bottom has a foam pad.

Three features of note that should be visible in the picture: carry handle, carry shoulder strap, identification card slot. This is brand new, but there are some scuff marks, not of a serious nature. It's fully functional. I have no use for it.

I'll leave the bidding open for 10 days, meaning until 12:00 noon Eastern Time on October 15. If only one person bids (or no persons) before then, the auction will automatically extend another 5 days until the 20th.

I have no idea what the shipping costs would be. I will send it the cheapest method. Winning bidder pays shipping costs. In the next several days, I'll see if I can get a price for shipping. I will accept PayPal, personal check or money order. On PayPal or MO, shipping when funds received, on personal check, only once it clears the bank unless I know you.

Here's the item:

Attach file:

jpg  Rodcase.jpg (0.00 KB)

Posted on: 2006/10/5 7:22

Re: Multi-rod Carry or Store Tube
From Monessen, PA
I calculated postage and if I did it right, it would be $6.15 or less priority mail. Surely someone can use this and would wish to help make a donation to PAFF.

Posted on: 2006/10/17 10:36

From Monessen, PA
This auction closed with no bids, so I guess it remains mine.

Posted on: 2006/11/4 9:50

From Greensburg, PA
Jack, you can drag it along to next Jam and try again...

Posted on: 2006/11/4 10:39

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com