Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

For Sale or Trade....Simms Headwaters Pro Waist Pack

From Frederick, Md
Just picked up this pack and unfortunately it won't work for me personally.

Not because it's not a great waist pack (it is) but more its uncomfortable for me because of previous surgery I had on my lower back and where it sits when I sling it around, just kills me. I still suffer from residual nerve issues and probably always will. Just loading it up and trying it on...I could see there was gonna be and issue.

The pack is great and is brand new. Has not even seen the water! You can read all the reviews...it's got tons of space, more pockets than you've ever seen (or use), heavy duty for years or use and it's well thought out and organized. Very typical of Simms quality products!

Ultimately I would like to trade for a "sling pack"...so I'm hoping someone has one (and hates it) maybe we can both make out on the deal. Definitely need something higher on my back. Slings I am looking at are the Patagonia Stealth Atom Sling Pack or the Orvis Guide Sling Pack. (Will add a few $$ on the Orvis if needed)

If someone wants to buy it out right...I paid $99 last week...I can go $85 and I will pay shipping. However I would prefer the trade.

The color is the Dark Elkhorn Brown and can send pics if you would like. Text me at (301) 717-0290 and I'll shoot them out to you.

Thanks, Tony

Posted on: 2013/10/13 11:07

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
What kind of streams do you primarily fish?
Approved Trout Waters (Stocked Fish)
Class A Wild Trout Streams
Special Regulation Areas
Wilderness Trout Streams
No Preference All Trout Streams
51 total votes!
The poll will close at 2014/4/30 15:00
2 Comments
USGS Water Levels

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com