HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Flies

From Philadelphia
Quote:

ocfisher wrote:
oops. new guy typing too fast (or thinking too slow). No offense intended. just meant that the guy who lives on the stream (poster's homewater) and ties flies for a living could probly put together a custom selection better than folks who live 6 hrs away and maybe have never been over this way.

Nice save!

Posted on: 2013/2/14 15:23

From Erie, PA
pm sent.

Posted on: 1/18 19:51

From York & Starlight, PA
I do not believe a forum member can sell his new, unfished, flies to another member. You might want to check that out with the admin.

Posted on: 1/24 0:57

From Lancaster, Pa
I have used http://www.fishingflybox.com/ several times and have had no problems with the flies or shop personnel.... usually quick delivery also. $.39 each if you buy 48 flies....(not hard)

Posted on: 1/25 9:22

From Gettysburg
Quote:

wbranch wrote:
I do not believe a forum member can sell his new, unfished, flies to another member. You might want to check that out with the admin.

In a case such as this - where someone starts a thread seeking to buy something - we allow responses from those with a product to sell as long as the responses are brief and discreet.

We have, obviously, many excellent fly tiers and rod builders etc in this forum community. While starting a thread to sell their products is forbidden, they may respond to an inquiry from another forum member seeking to purchase those specific products. Prices, negotiation, availability etc are best handled via PM in these sorts of circumstances.
Thanks,
Dave W

Posted on: 1/25 9:34

From Erie Co.
Mike L. ties most if not all his own flies I would not hesitate to purchase from him when he returns from FLA in the spring. Nor, from Neshannock Creek Fly Shop. Iwould learn to tie, IMO .

Posted on: 1/25 12:46

From Frederick, MD & New Philly, OH
I like Mike's cdc boot midge. Floats great and doesn't come apart. His casual dressed nymph has caught a lot of big browns for me.

Posted on: 1/27 7:39

From Just left of center on the Mason Dixon
OCK,
Some pretty good fly ties & prices
TroutGetter Flies & Guide Service

(full-disclosure; this is my father's site, so I'm a tad biased )

Posted on: 1/27 14:01

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com