Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Would you recommend: Spring Creek Strategies: Hatches, Patterns, and Techniques

From Lehigh Valley
Quote:

gfen wrote:
First people say he's awesome, now they're attribuing my work to him, before you know people will think he's the dashing, debonair one with the fantastic hair and sparkling wit.

Resistance is futile.......

Posted on: 2010/5/28 8:15

Re: Would you recommend: Spring Creek Strategies: Hatches, Patterns, and Techniques

From Lehigh Valley
An announcement, from here on out my name is Futilemacher. Mr. Futilemacher to you, Heritage Ed.

You in tonight?

Posted on: 2010/5/28 12:24

From Lehigh Valley
Quote:

gfen wrote:
You in tonight?

Unfortunately not, Mr. Futile. Gotta work.

Posted on: 2010/5/28 17:59

From Eastern PA
"Wait a second......I said this."

I was referring to HA's statement of Mike being a down to Earth guy. I guess my sentence following my opening should have been in regards to Mikes character versus a review of the book. Sorry for the confusion.

Posted on: 2010/6/2 10:27

From Lehigh Valley
Why must you torment me? Say something bad about HA, now. It'll brighten up my day.

Posted on: 2010/6/2 13:32

From Eastern PA
"Why must you torment me? Say something bad about HA, now. It'll brighten up my day."

Your flowing hair makes you much, much cooler than H-A.

Done.

Posted on: 2010/6/2 14:26

From Lehigh Valley
Quote:

jdaddy wrote:
Your flowing hair makes you much, much cooler than H-A.

Would've, but I finally had it cut back again. Woe.

BTW, for those of you who lost sight of the goal, its a good book. Buy it. Then, write Stackpole and tell them they should advance Mike for another one. Because that's what nice guys do.

Posted on: 2010/6/2 22:56

From Clinton County, Pa.
Yes I would recommend this book. The chapter on terrestrials is excellent. I have not met Mike but I can tell by my own time on the limestone streams of central Pa. that he knows the subject matter very well.

Posted on: 2010/6/19 19:10

From Akron, Ohio
I chimed in on the last post regarding this book so ill just do it again in this one, too. The signed copy of this book i recieved right from Mike's hand last time he fished with my brother and I is one of my most prized in my fly fishing library. A well put together peice of fly fishing literaure.

If you have the means and are able, i recommend hooking up with Mike for a day on the South central Spring Creeks. You'll learn alot and just be in good company in general. He's a world class guy and one hell of a fisherman.

Posted on: 2010/6/30 13:36

« 1 2 (3)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
What kind of streams do you primarily fish?
Approved Trout Waters (Stocked Fish)
Class A Wild Trout Streams
Special Regulation Areas
Wilderness Trout Streams
No Preference All Trout Streams
147 total votes!
The poll will close at 2014/4/30 15:00
4 Comments
USGS Water Levels

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com