Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 16 17 18 (19)

Re: Would you pay to fish a PA trout stream?

give it up prcray

I love ladies

but you are sounding like my wife and her best friend planning a shopping trip or where to go to eat, as we speak they are planning where to eat, it is freakin hilarious.

ROFLMAO

I am out

OF BREATH

ROFLMAO

Posted on: 2010/2/25 10:37

QUESTION "EVERYTHING"

From Pretty much everywhere at some point, Thorndale today.
Quote:
pcray I am open to any and all solutions
you can start now

How about a "private land stamp." The fish commission gets the money and all proceeds go towards securing access on land that is currently private (open or not). It could be purchasing land. It could be paying landowners for easements. The PFBC is free to determine where the money will be put to best use, so long as the goal remains access. Any angler may fish public water without the stamp.

Posted on: 2010/2/25 10:38

From lancaster county
He sounds like hes planning because he has actually put some thought into your hair brained blanket access proposal that will kill PA trout fishing.

Sounds like your wife is smart.

Posted on: 2010/2/25 10:38

From Pretty much everywhere at some point, Thorndale today.
Quote:
give it up prcray

No, until you have a reasonably complete solution, instead of just pointing out that something is wrong, you give it up. It's easy to pick out problems, we all can do that. Finding solutions is the difficult part that requires the critical thinking.

Everything that I've typed in response to you are considerations you should have had in your own mind BEFORE you started railing against the status quo and accusing others of not supporting you.

Posted on: 2010/2/25 10:44

From Other side of the tracks
Quote:

littlejuniata wrote:
what is funny is that I agreed to pay 5 bucks to fish the Little "J"

and I am the bad guy

No, that isn't what makes you the bad guy. what makes you the bad guy is the lack of willingness to discuss things rationally.

Posted on: 2010/2/25 10:44

From lancaster county
LMFAO @ 2 posts in a row basically saying the say thing. You 2 are wrong!

NO REBUTTAL!

Posted on: 2010/2/25 10:48

why don't we all pitch in and subsidize L.J's social security so he doesn't have to sit on his porch and watch people fish in an area that he so graciously permits them to do so for a small fee , afterall if 100 people a week fish there thats 500 $ a week , wow would that help out the old bank account , L.J i wish this charge for access idea of yours would have cam up sooner , if i charged atv riders for access to my property at 5 dollars per day per person , i know conservativily speaking i could have made at least 30,000 dollars in the last 4 yrs , good thing all of us aren't out for the money , i would hate to make a retired guy raising his grandson on a fixed income pay to have him access my ground . hopefully something this ridicoulous will never happen !!! in my lifetime or anyone elses.

Posted on: 2010/2/25 19:43

ROFLMAO

pcray yea that warrants a little discussion

thanks for the input

we should all thank the game commission for all the lands they have purchased over the years

too bad the PFBC didn't have that type foresight

Posted on: 2010/2/25 20:00

QUESTION "EVERYTHING"

and the game commision logged it and leased it both so who cares. lets all give you 5 dollars so u can buy more ground for us , pay the taxes on it , insure it and mow the banks real pretty like they do in Europe. nothing like trying to fish pristine trout water and looking over yonder to see a bank that has over grown weeds on it , a mowed lawn with weed killer applied twice a year would add to the expierience so much more , and just think of resale value for the ones who do own stream front poperty , it can be sold as a business instead of a residental dwelling , and business minded people might be interested in purchaseing someday , but if property taxes or insurance goes up so does the day permit , rmember L.J u said it is about the land owner making a profit !!!

Posted on: 2010/2/25 20:24

No reply

I will just enjoy the comedy

And look for positive input

there is quite a lot if you have an interest

from many posters who care

Posted on: 2010/2/25 22:20

QUESTION "EVERYTHING"

« 1 ... 16 17 18 (19)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
What kind of streams do you primarily fish?
Approved Trout Waters (Stocked Fish)
Class A Wild Trout Streams
Special Regulation Areas
Wilderness Trout Streams
No Preference All Trout Streams
93 total votes!
The poll will close at 2014/4/30 15:00
3 Comments
USGS Water Levels

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com