Upper Delaware guides

T

timmyt

Anyone floated with a good guide up there? If so and you would go again (with the same guide) please post the info for said guide

Thanks!

Timmy,

I've sent many anglers to Joe D to fish the upper D. Everyone has a great time and felt he is both an A+ guide and an A+ guy.

Have a great time!

Cross Currents:
Joe D
Brandon Alexander

East Branch Outfitters:
Ben Rinker

Ben Turpin

West Branch Angler:
John Miller
Gary Henderson
Mark Malenovsky
Jeff Church

Baxter House:
Ken T.

I fished with Brandon a day last year. Fun to work with helpful and put us on fish. When I go back if i hire a guide it will be Brandon or someone else from cross current

Kevin Smaracko on right
PM me for his cell number

WP_20130506%201%20%281%29.jpg

Albatross that is a great fish, when did you catch it?

He Photoshoped that last May. ;)

Alby only catches big fish.

Tim,

May 4th last year. Fish took a rusty spinner late in the day.

Kevin knows his stuff. If you can make the tough casts, he can get you good fish on dries.

Just fished with Adam Franceshini from West Branch Anglers on Friday. He was great and put me on fish. I caught and landed 5(2 browns, 3 bows= 13"-18") and hooked another 5 that I didn't land. I also blew a couple on dry flies at the end of the day. I would highly recommend him.

+1 for Adam Franceshini from West Branch Anglers....great guy, will put you on fish and good food!

Adrian lesorte great guy to fish with met him a few times up there and he is good friends with a friend of mine

tyeager,

Brandon saw your post and said thank you for the compliment. He was wondering if you would contact Cross Currents and do a testimonial. If so, it would be greatly appreciated.

* would have sent by PM but my stuff is jacked up all of the sudden.

Joe Demalderis is a great upper Delaware River guide. I think he works out of Border Water Outfitters in Hancock, NY. He also has a Facebook page where he can be contacted. He was the Orvis Guide of the Year a number of years ago. His clients always say nice things about him.

+2 for Adam Franceshini from West Branch Anglers. Great guy and knows the river well.

I spoke with Joe D this morning, we are going to be floating with Brandon on Sunday, looking forward to it. Thanks for the suggestions fellas

Back