This Is Why It's Good To Buy From Your Local Fly Shop

fadeaway263

fadeaway263

A little over a year ago I bought a pair of Orvis side zip broge wading boots from the Sporting Gentleman in Media. Last weekend I noticed the bi-ply sole of one boot was beginning to split and had to be re-glued. I took them into the SG yesterday and Barry took one look at the boot and simply slid a box with this years model across the counter saying you will need these when you go on your trip to the Upper Delaware. So I get an even better boot to boot. [PI]. When it comes to something I have to wear I most always buy it where I can try it on. PS Through the efforts of Christine the SG now carries Life Is Good apparel if you need to spread a hint about Father's Day.

A lot of people do not use local shops than come on and say what a bargin they got on line, than complain about there local fly shop closing. Say all you want about orvis, but they stand behind all they sell no question asked. You can by an orvis rod and break it right in front of the dealer 5 years later, no question we will repair it. Sportinggentleman is the best.

Back