Thank you all

bstone97

bstone97

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here at paflyfish. The knowledge I gained here has really help make learning how to fly fishing easier.

I had some time between classes today to try out the river by my school and this is what I found. I hope I upload my pic correctly.

no i just want to upload from my computer

Make sure its less than 250k and a jpg. And you thought flyfishing was hard! :-D

I don't know how to post an image directly from a pc. If you want to get familiar with a free online image host like photobucket, here's a link to get started:

Photobucket

If you want to use photobucket but are having problems, let me know and I pm the steps to you.

IMG_1005_zps1e1fa4b7.jpg

Nice fish bstone, Your problem was copying in the info with the IMG tags. You only need the http thru .jpg then do it like you did.

Nice trout, worth the wait

bstone97 wrote:
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here at paflyfish. The knowledge I gained here has really help make learning how to fly fishing easier.

bstone,
Glad to hear that you're enjoying PAFF and learning about FFing.
And that's a mighty nice brown trout too.

Sweet!

Congratulations, really nice brownie. It's a great place this Paff.

wow, that is a beauty. well done.

i have learnt more on this site about trout fishing than i had done in the last six years.

Holy smokes!
If that was a pickup between classes just think what a whole day of fishing might give up.

Time is no guarentee that you will catch more fish. Knowing what to look for increases your chances of success in the short time that you may fish. Remember where and why. Today I caught its relative at PennyPack Park.

Nice Fish! Time to start cutting classes????

Catching trout will not pay the bills...No cutting classes for you.

Back