Share some old pics (must be 15 yrs old or older)

krayfish

krayfish

Looking through some old fishing pics tonight and found a couple of winners! LOL. One pic was from 1990. My brother was taking a photo class and was into the black and white thing for a while so he snapped a photo of me casting just below "the ditch". Photo of me and Art Lee at Hendrickson's Pool on the Beaverkill from ???? 1988-1999. Based on the sweet glasses, I'm thinking 80's. Last one was taken just above the posted property at the lower end of Fishermans Paradise. I must have caught 12 fish that day around that size......can't do that up there anymore though.

Share some of your older pics with a little blurb about them.

Attachments

• Copy of Big Spring 1990.jpg
    Copy of Big Spring 1990.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Copy of lower section of Paradise.jpg
    Copy of lower section of Paradise.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Copy of with Art Lee at Hendricksons Pool.jpg
    Copy of with Art Lee at Hendricksons Pool.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 2
Cool topic!

Holy schnit

Only way that last picture could be any better, would be for Art to either be balancing that rod on his shoulders or gripping it in his teeth.

You look like the father from Honey I Shrunk the Kids and Little Giants.

Very cool photos. That spring creek brown is beautiful.

i would frame that black and white one - he caught your Loop perfectly, look at the point on it...

you guys are wearing leather wading boots ? nice. the only thing that could make that photo better is if you were fishing riffled hitches imho.

Lol yea that is him.

I have to get my shots in on Krayfish when I can. God knows he has provided many laughs at my expense.

Btw, they are nice photos.

Attachments

• custom image.jpg
    custom image.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 3
In the pic with Art, I'm also sporting my gub-met issued fatigues. Just out of the service a year or two before the photo. Yes, leather wading boots and they weighed a ton. Rick Moranis? LMAO. I do look like him a bit.

I scanned in that black and white photo with a crappy scanner. The original is very crisp but it may have been eaten by a dog by now.

I really like the black and white photo. Yeah, get a big print made and frame it.

Regarding the two color photos. Digital photography gave us very bright, sharp clean photos. But now people are creating "effects" to try to give digital photos that look in your photos.

Becker, I wish I had as much hair as Rick does in that photo. I remember him more from the all time classic film "strange brew" so take off hoser.

I can't find them but I have pis of me fishing beside Humphreys and fishing Clark's with Bob Clouser.

Yes, leather wading boots and they weighed a ton.

we were drunk once in Scotland (not catching fish as usual) we weighed ours - mine were 7lbs each wet. thats 3.5 kg on each foot.

tired legs. you betcha !

Yes, The gents are 15 years or older!!

My dad and I at our favorite fishing hole.
My 3yr daughter and I at the same hole about 35 years later.

Attachments

• me_and_dad.jpg
    me_and_dad.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 2
  • me_and_jana.jpg
    me_and_jana.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 2
Very very cool. Circle of life right there.

I have a couple like that. I'll see if I can dig them up later.

Love the pics, Krayfish!

Very poor picture of a picture. But I'm the little blondie, with brother and father. Taken on Tionesta Creek.

Attachments

• Picture 037 (600x450).jpg
    Picture 037 (600x450).jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 2
Here's another. I'm the little blondie again. With my dad, uncle, grandfather, and a bunch of dead rabbits. If you can read the date on the bottom left, it says Dec 83. I'd have been almost 4.

Attachments

• IMG_0027 (600x421).jpg
    IMG_0027 (600x421).jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 3
First trout over 20" in my life and although you cant tell cause of bad quality it's a Brookie, it wasn't doing much after the fight and my dad and I decided to keep it. I believe this was 2007 or 8 I was 14 years old I think. Photo was taken on a new at the time camera phone lol.

CC2BF735-F473-4A45-A46D-44CDD1777BE4.png

You broke the rules

Back