Question on Lake Erie Stamp?

Chaz

Chaz

If you purchase a Lake Erie Stamp online do you get it immediately, or do you have to wait for PFBC to mail it out?

Chaz, I think you can only purchase it as an add-on to the license but I could be wrong. For sure, you can get one at a tackle store in Erie. BAC, Poor Richards, Folleys End...etc.

Are you going up over T-givin?

PM me if you are.

Maurice

That's why I asled all the tackle stores have to return their unsold licenses and a friend of mine could find them anywhere in several hours of searching. Finally found a place that had them on the second day.
Not going too far! Besides there aren' any brookies in those streams anymore.

I came home last week to see my family and do a little steelheading and I bought my license and stamps (incl. Lake Erie) online and printed the whole shooting match in one fell swoop.

So, it can be done.

Of course, it's another question altogether as to who would want to bother with this fishery any more. Last Monday, I counted 67 cars between the parking places at Struchen's Flats, Sterrettania and I-79.

On a Monday...

That pretty much does it for me. Other than maybe during a February thaw or something, I'm done with it. With that many guys, I don't care if the fish all weigh 15 lbs. and come with a $50 bill strapped to their flanks.

That isn't fishing, IMHO...

I have become convinced that steelheadin' is not about the fishin'..... it's about the catchin'! :p

I got mine last year at the store where I bought my lisence, this year I'm heading to western n.y It's only around 85 miles to the catt. and less crowded..wild fish there too. no further than when i used to go to ressica... :-D

Back