LouM

sandfly

sandfly

For some of you who know lou, he had a heart attack yesturday while fishing the perk. He drove home and wife called 911. went to lehigh valley and received a stent in upper right part of heart. He hopes to be home in 4 - 5 days and fishing in another week.

Thanks for letting us know, Sandy. Our thoughts and prayers are with LouM to be back on the water better than ever very soon.

Oh man. I just met the guy a couple weeks ago. Real nice guy, knows his stuff. Hope all goes well! Get better soon.

Best wishes to Lou for a quick recovery.

Get well old buddy !!!!!!
Can't keep an old Italian down LOL

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery Lou.

Get well, Lou.

speedy recovery, get well

Get well soon Lou

Ahh geez, glad you made it for help Lou.

Squaretail wrote:
Ahh geez, glad you made it for help Lou.

The man is right. It's good you got to help. Now get well!!!!!!

Lou,
Godspeed on your recovery.

Get well Lou ! All those years arguing with my Boss made you tough ! You'll be fishing soon pal !!

Wishing you a speedy recovery Lou!

They are keeping him that long, must have been pretty bad.

Thanks for all of your kind thoughts. I was fishing and for no reason decided it was time to quite. I got out of the creek and just finished putting my gear in the car when I started to feel a slight pain in my chest. Then wham I broke out into heavy sweat water was pouring out of me. I drove home about 12 or 15 min, and just made it. Collapsed into a chair told my wife to get me asprin that I thought I was having a heart attack. Total blockage of an artery. DR said if I had waited I would not have made it. I still have two other blockages but they think they can manage them with meds.

Wow ... glad you made it home and took that aspirin. Good luck in your recovery.

Crazy story, Lou. Glad you made it home in time.

If you'd like some company fishing the aPerk, shoot me a PM>

Keith; Thanks, after I recouperate I'll get in touch. Not allowed to drive,ther're afraid I'll blow out the plug in my artery.

Back