Lost Camera

W

Wharfrat

Today I had a real nice time fishing Pickering Creek in the DHAO section outside of Phoenixville. I caught 9 trout including one fat Rainbow with a hooked jaw. I took a photo before releasing the fish. Three hours later I went to get my camera to show my son and realized that it is missing . I can only assume that it fell out of my waders at some point . It is an Olympus waterprrof camera and it is in a soft black pouch with velcro and a string attached. If anyone has found it I would love to have it back . It is filled with some of my better fish pictures from 2012-2013 . If anyone on this sight happened to find it I would gladly offer a reward for it's return .

Thanks, Brian

Man that stinks, I hope you get it back.

Sorry for your loss. I keep my camera on a bino harness so I can't drop/loose it. I learned the hard way. I missed the chance of getting a pic of my best native, a 13.5" beauty, because I dunked my cam! Also, it's best to upload your pics after each outing.

been there, done that... actually on the roof of my friends jeep... bought it on wednesday, lost it on sunday. lost all the pics of a great weekend. Good luck on finding it, go fish more to "look" for it.

re "actually on the roof of my friends jeep"

never ever put stuff on the top of the car. Rather, put it on the hood or windshield. You will see it before you drive too far.

Back