Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Lost Camera

From Southeast Pa
Today I had a real nice time fishing Pickering Creek in the DHAO section outside of Phoenixville. I caught 9 trout including one fat Rainbow with a hooked jaw. I took a photo before releasing the fish. Three hours later I went to get my camera to show my son and realized that it is missing . I can only assume that it fell out of my waders at some point . It is an Olympus waterprrof camera and it is in a soft black pouch with velcro and a string attached. If anyone has found it I would love to have it back . It is filled with some of my better fish pictures from 2012-2013 . If anyone on this sight happened to find it I would gladly offer a reward for it's return .

Thanks, Brian

Posted on: 2013/3/31 14:45

Re: Lost Camera

From Ferguson Twp.
Man that stinks, I hope you get it back.

Posted on: 2013/3/31 15:39

From Mont Co, Pa
Sorry for your loss. I keep my camera on a bino harness so I can't drop/loose it. I learned the hard way. I missed the chance of getting a pic of my best native, a 13.5" beauty, because I dunked my cam! Also, it's best to upload your pics after each outing.

Posted on: 2013/3/31 18:56

been there, done that... actually on the roof of my friends jeep... bought it on wednesday, lost it on sunday. lost all the pics of a great weekend. Good luck on finding it, go fish more to "look" for it.

Posted on: 2013/4/1 19:15

From chester ct
re "actually on the roof of my friends jeep"

never ever put stuff on the top of the car. Rather, put it on the hood or windshield. You will see it before you drive too far.

Posted on: 2013/4/2 16:41

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com