KETTLE CREEK TACKLE SHOP

M

maxima12

PHIL BALDACCHINO. AND I HOPE RAY IS STILL THERE. YOU FELLOWS TALK BIG. BIG IS KETTLE CREEK. IT IS BIGGER THAN ANYTHING YOU HAVE IMAGINED. SO YOU POOR ^%$^%$, YOU HAVN'T BEEN THERE. I CLEAR THIS UP, RENOVO PA. ALVIN BUSH DAM. HAMMERSLEY FORK.. CROSS FORK. YOU GUYS WILL NEVER FISH HAMMERESLY FORK . CAUSE YOU CAN'T DO IT. YOU HAVE TO WALK. A LONG WAY. YOU ALL TALK BIG. I GENERALLY KNOW. PHIL BALDACCHINO, THIS MAN HAS ALL./ THIS MAN I WISH RUBBED OFF ON ME JUST A LITTLE. I AM SURE WE HAD A TIME. THE TIME WE HAD AND PHILS DADDY. WE WERRE CLOSE AND WE STAY CLOSE TO THID DAY. YOU FELLOWS WILL NEVER REMEMBER.

AS YOU KNOW ... THE SHOPS ARE GONE. 923- 1416 CALL. I CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT MY FRIENDS IN KETTLE CREEK.

Problem, John?

I fish those paces every year..have a camp there. Care to share without the cryptic shouting?

YES I KNOW YOUR THERE. I MIGHT HAVE GIVEN YOU A LEADER.

Maxima I'm not sure what you are tring to say here but I have a camp right down the road from the tackle shop. Do u have a camp up there?

let me start, kettle creek. the last effort you ever made by buying a license and living for tommorrow. if you have not gone to kettle creek. call kettle creek tackle shop .. off the top of my head 923-1416. don't stop here. phil. might not answer the phone. to describe kettle creek. i can't . i am sorry i wasn't born there. your comments are pleasured . kettle creek i have 40 years there and i can tell you very little. why.. all goes away. i am not there to take notes, i am not there to hold any events in my mind.

kettle creek is a fishing experience./ a total experience. fished all pa -- just something about kettle.

get together . get a room . camp, tent. this is the bang. i am sorry i am not good on the computer. i hope a co captain can call the shots.
calling the deer. it.s there. ole bull, cross forks, hmmersley forks. trout run. marty godra===god bless you and ruth. oleana it is hard to explain the most peaceful fish on earth. to be frank--stay away. keep out, this is my ground. but you can fish here. and i canonly show you more. more. more. with a rebel yell.

maxima

Stupid!

i do not know how it is possible to explain kettle creek. been from top to bottom. now the extreem top is protected brook trout. i just seemed to be there.. but it was always how it was. fishing the trophy water. a man smoking a pipe, on the trout water catch and release. long time ago. what a ggod guy. he was the keeper.now i am going back. godra had the store in oleana, marty---ruth love to them./ marty was no fool to this. he had a great ride on a moose. jumped out of the boat on a swiming moose and rode it to,shore. we call that oleana. ole bull had his thing. ole from sweeden made a mark here. i guess i was just lucky to have been there.

on all the streams. it was always as it was. met the greats. changes took place and it became different. crowded, the greats have gone away.

am thinking the greats died and left it to us. what you gonna do.
i try all my tactics, donations, t u , free leaders, save a stream, i have been copied, stole from. misused, lied too,cheated.

have not been the best . but never said i was.

maxima

Her is a little sumpin that'll make you feel better max..

yeah. what do you want to know about kettle creek. what can i do for you , that you can not do for yourself. how high the water. you will see how high. believe this . as high as a twenty story building. pheasants. was at one time the place to go. i read about the places you boys fish. yep. had some fun. kettle creek a experience, not just a fish.

maxima

Maxima - I learned to fly fish at Kettle Creek in the early '80's.
It is beautiful country, and I have lots of nice memories from the place.
I've also bought lots of gear from Kettle Creek Tackle Shop.
However, the majority of the fish in Kettle Creek are stockies.
I certainly prefer the beautiful wild fish of the limestoners now.
But I usually do get up to Kettle once a year in the springtime - mainly just for old times sake, though.

Maxima,

I just have one question...and it has nothing to do with kettle creek @ all.

Am i in the twilight zone ?:-o

It 7:00 in the morning, I just got up, no coffee yet just wondering" what the hell this is all about"?

May go back to bed and try again :-?

PaulG

MAX.............HAVEN'T BEEN THERE IN A LONG TIME BUT USED TO CAMP AT BUNNELL PINES BELOW THE BRIDGE RT144 , NEVER MET PHIL BUT DO YOU REMEMBER HARRY ? I THINK HE PASSED BUT HE SURE WAS A GREAT GUY , CHITISTER? HE WAS "THE RIVERKEEPER" WHEN IT CAME TO THAT AREA OF KETTLE CREEK. THE TIME FRAME WOULD HAVE BEEN EARLY 70'S AND ON TILL AROUND 82 THE LAST TIME I CAMPED THERE. ALSO HAD FRIENDS THAT HAD A CABIN IN CARTER CAMP , ON UP 144 , "LAUREL CAMP" THEY WERE FROM HERE IN JOHNSTOWN AND USED TO LET US STAY AT THEIR PLACE TO FISH , LITTLE KETTLE CREEK WAS A GEM BACK THEN TOO , GOTTA GET BACK UP TO GODS COUNTRY SOMEDAY.

CHAZ.............WHAT'S STUPID? YER POST?

Its just hard to understand his post. I read it a couple times and I THINK I have a feel for what hes trying to say.
Mostly just praise and a trip down Kettle memory lane?

I'm still on my first cup of coffee, but I think either online Tourette's or a bottle of Wild Turkey was in play with this thread.

I once took a bus from Harrisburg to Johnstown , went up through State College , a guy with Tourettes got on in Lewistown and was still Quacking like a duck when i got off in Johnstown , it was the wildest bus ride i was ever on. A girl started laughing around Tyrone by the time we got to Cresson it was madness , the driver had no idea what was going on.....unreal!!!

Kettle is a great fishery..Last time I was up there fished cross fork, hendricksons over stockers below the bridge..Love it up there..Always heard great things about the kettle fly shop..Do they still have bamboo on disply there, and for sale?

Back