Jamboree 2010 Roll Call

tocar

tocar

Once again the time is upon us to gather together for fishing and camaraderie. The PAFF Jamboree 2010 is being held May 21-23 in Coburn, Pa. http://www.paflyfish.com/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=139

This traditional gathering started in 1999 in Woodward, Pa. as a celebration of marriage for one of the board members. Many of those first attendees are still active members on the board.

Today the list of members is much greater and their combined knowledge is vast. If you are a beginner fly fisher or would like to improve your skills, the Jamboree is definitely the place to do it. Not only will you learn from these skilled anglers, but you are likely to meet new friends as well.

In the past, it has been nice to know who is planning on attending and when they hope to arrive. Since some arrive a day or two early, it also allows those individuals to meet and greet (and fish) ahead of the annual Friday night fire ring or "coffee gathering at Paul's" Sat. morning.

Post the dates you plan to attend and your estimated arrival time (ie. morning, afternoon, night, late night) and any other comments you'd like to add.

Looking forward to meeting some new friends and spending some time with the ones I've made in years past.

peace-tony c.

tocar (Tony C.) May 19-25 Arriving Wed. afternoon, tenting

5/21 through who knows when. My girlfriend is really putting the screws to me on this one... Wish me luck.

Time for a new GF. I'll be getting there with a crew Thursday 5/20 sometime afternoon or evening. The rest of the gang leaves Sunday, but I get to stay until Tuesday 5/25 morning. I cannot wait. Will be under roof the whole time.

I'll arrive sometime Friday and I'm leaving Tuesday. I'm excited!

I'll be arriving with a friend and his son on Friday. We are tenting and will be evening arrivals, the plan is to have enough time to get everything set up before dark on Friday. We will be leaving during the day on Sunday.

From there, we're headed northwest for a full week of fishing, and most likely will be back in the Penns Creek area for the following weekend too, if anyone happens to still be around.

I'll be there thursday evening or friday morning, leaving probably monday sometime. might bring the van. looking forward to it!!

I will be there with my Entourage Wednesday threw Sun

i`m looking to arrive on thur afternoon and leave sometime on sunday, i have the following week off so i might stay another day or two

I'll be getting there early morning on friday and staying till sunday morning. Hoping for good weather, this is my first Jam, and I'm hoping to catch my first brookie on a fly rod. See you guys then.

Andy

Not looking good.

Please avoid women at all costs.

Jay, would that make you a no-show, or just a short-show?

No, that would make him whipped.

Attachments

• whipped.gif
    whipped.gif
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
As it stands, short to no. If it continues at this rate, I might end up there longer than I originally planned.

Who knows at this point, but I am ready to spit nails.

For Jay 1800 Be-A-Mann

I wish it were that simple, but I don't know if I can lose a second girlfriend over the jam. :lol:

I thought it was a sister with a graduation or something. I'm confused on the situation. But since its probably personal, I'll butt out....

I refuse to make fun of Jay in this situation. You should all be ashamed of yourselves! :lol:

i'll be at camp that weekend, it's near Ingleby. i'm hoping to stop by friday & saturday afternoon's. never attended before, would like to learn whatever i can. sounds like a great time!

andy

We'll I'm not going to bash Jay for his lady problems... If anyone want's to borrow a large pregnant hormonal wife for a few days so I can go fishing, let me know....

In that case, I will be missing her baby shower and showing up at the Jam with Groove790 (Greg) on Friday morning, and leaving Sunday Evening, we'll be tenting and possibly have another guest.

Back