Hello everyone.

Valdi

Valdi

Hello. I've been enjoying and learning from the posts on this for a while and so have just registered.

I hope I've posted this in the correct forum?

I joined up today and thought i would introduce myself.
My name is Walter i am 33 years old and live in Allentown PA.
I started fly fishing and fly tying about 3 years ago and i can't stop doing that.

I hope to be able to participate some on this forum from time to time.

Welcome aboard. Sorry to hear you caught the disease. It's terminal.

Welcome to the jungle.

Welcome, sorry to hear about your place of residency. :)

Welcome.

Hey Walter, I too am a rookie to the forum just joining a few days ago. I found the information that can be learned on a site like this endless. I also hope to able to contribute with some of my experiences. My first post was a reply in the stream reports section for whoever fishes the "Tully". FI is an old PSU fishing buddy of mine. (Hi Dave, yes I finally got registered) It is great to rekindle some old friendships and look forward to making new ones along the way. Good luck, Walter!

Welcome. Read on and learn much. These guys have a lot to offer.

Welcome to the board, Walter. There's a whole bunch of us here that live in the Lehigh Valley.

Just a heads up - we're having a gathering at the Wildlands Consevancy on the Little Lehigh on Saturday, March 24th.

Click here for more information on this event.

It'd be a fine opportunity to meet some of your fellow Paflyfish members, and also a great learning experience.

Hope to see you there!

H.A.

dc410,
Great to have yuh John. Welcome aboard.

A big welcome to you!

PaulG

Welcome aboard. GG

Welcome to the board.

Wecome!! Great place to learn alot, and good people. Never get tired of coming on this site always something interesting going on.

Thanks a lot for warm welcome. I read about that gathering at the Wildlands Consevancy on the Little Lehigh on Saturday, March 24th.
I will definitely be there to learn more about fly fishing and meet some of you guys.

Welcome, I have learned a ton on this site.

Welcome,to the board,fishing and tying. Good to have another in the ranks. Make sure to go into the past threads lots of good stuff. Enjoy,Jack

Back