Happy New Year

Fredrick

Fredrick

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pint: :hammer: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :hammer: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

Wow Fredrick, you posted this 6 seconds after the New Year. (or 11 seconds before Dick Clark actually made it to "Happy New Year" :lol:

Nevertheless....Happy New year to the board!

Maurice
:pint: :pint: :pint:

Dear Board,
Happy New Year! Thanks for a great year of tips, humor, and thought provoking opinions. Here's to 2007 - it's gonna be a great year, fly fishing and otherwise.

As of this posting, it's comforting to know that at least 43 other "trout nuts" have ben to the board.

sometimes I think I'm the only idiot on a stream Christmas morning, or on a 38 degree day in the rain.

Looking forward to another year of sharing stories, experiences and knowledge.

Happy New Year.

Dale

Happy New everyone and best wiishes for tight lines throughout!
Coughlin

I to would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!

I would also like to take this time to thank Dave for managing this site for us. I have meet and fished with so many good people, and have made many friends, over the years from this site.

I always enjoy meeting and fishing with new people or old ones, so if your ever in the Harrisburg or Coburn areas, let me know and we can do some fishin together!

Happy New Year!

Paul G

Back