Happy Holidays

DaveKile

DaveKile

Administrator
Staff member
Before things got busy and we all started traveling, I want to wish everyone Happy Holidays. Thank you all for your participation in our on line fly fishing community. It is truly a special place for us all to share a common passion.

A special thanks to Maurice, Pad, and Jack for their help as moderators and more on the site. In addition to helping out on the forums they provide leadership and work on the site in many capacities behind the scenes. For that they really are the backbone and leadership at PaFlyFish and could not keep the site going without their help.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays to all!!

Dave Kile

I've already sent my Holiday greetings to everyone on the Off-Topic forum. I appreciate the acknowledgement, Dave, but for all I get from the Board in terms of insight, friendship and entertainment, the assistance I give is a drop in the bucket. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all.

Happy holidays to all PAFFers, and thanks to Dave, Pad, Mo and Jack for all their hard work making and keeping this a great place to visit.

Happy Holidays to all!

Dave, Thank you for all these years of PaFlyfishing!

PaulG

afishinado wrote:
Happy holidays to all PAFFers, and thanks to Dave, Pad, Mo and Jack for all their hard work making and keeping this a great place to visit.

I second that!! :-D Thank you and happy holidays to all!!!! :pint:

Merry Christmas all....headed to the catskills for the holidays..thanks Dave...

Afishinado wrote:

I'll third it! I appreciate the folks who make this site run.

I also appreciate the characters who frequent this joint...
Merry Christmas to all!
:pint:

Happy Holidays to everyone and thanks to all of you for your contributions.

Merry Christmas to all and thanks to those who help the site run. This site helps me learn and dream about my hobby!

Thanks Dave and mods!

and may the rest of you have... visions of trout dancing in your heads!

Beyonce' told me to tell all you guys to have a Merry Christmas!

acristickid wrote:
Beyonce' told me to tell all you guys to have a Merry Christmas!

Ok, may you have visions of trout, or "juicier" things, dancing in your head!

Thanks for a great site Dave and Merry Christmas.

Frank Costanza: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.
Cosmo Kramer: What happened to the doll?
Frank Costanza: It was destroyed. But out of that a new holiday was born: a Festivus for the rest of us!

Today's festivus. Be sure to wish a happy one to your friends and family!

Merry Christmas! Hope you all get new flyrods for Christmas :-D

My Christmas wish is to get my daughter to her Grandpa in Meadville and then the Erie tribs on the 29th. Its lookin like its gonna happen! Hopin for a good report.
Happy Holidays to all you fellow flyfishing sickies.

squaretail, maybe I'll see you up there! My first trip of the year.

This site is great!
First: because it's local!! You guys fish the same waters that I do.
Second: You're Flyguys!! We are in a very small minority.
I hope to meet some of you this year......... 09' will be an awful lot of fishing for this guy! I have a feeling that 09' will be a banner year for flyfishing!

"A very merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year
let's hope it's a good one
without any fear"
- John Lennon

Merry Christmas to all. Here's to 2009 being a Great Fly Fishing Year and wishing you screaming drags, lotsa rising wild trout, good companionship, and beautiful scenery.

Back