Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Good News Or Bad News

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19262063/site/newsweek/ besides tne www and computer games, WHY??

Posted on: 2007/6/18 14:00

Re: Good News Or Bad News

From Westmoreland County (near fairgrounds)
There's a lot more posted ground (hunting and fishing) than there was 30 years ago when I was learning to hunt and fish. I think that is a factor. It's easier to just do something else than to try and gain access.

Posted on: 2007/6/18 14:11

From Carlisle
Well I know of 2 kids who wont be fishing for much longer. While fishing this weekend on a lake I heard a father screaming at his kids that they were doing it wrong and that they were bad fishermen and theyd never be able to go back with him. All I could think to myself was what do you expect out of a ~5 year old and a ~7 year old. The guy had the kids crying asking to go home and he was calling them cry babies, talk about tough love...

Posted on: 2007/6/18 15:07

From Monessen, PA
Sometimes the best thing you can do for your kids is to leave them home from fishing. Taking young ones fishing means you better not want to do much fishing yourself.

Posted on: 2007/6/18 15:31

That article seems like bad news to me. On a brighter note I know two youngsters who just can't wait to go fishing, for anything at any time. My son is starting to become an accomplished nympher and fly tyer. (At least he thinks so) and my 6 year old daughter is an absolute terror to bluegills with a dry fly. She ties a little too, she's a pretty tough egg maker.

Posted on: 2007/6/19 10:12

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com