Fox Family Checks In

djs12354

djs12354

Hey Fox

Down here in Uruguay and your cousin asked me to send his picture and to say "Hola"

Saw a great looking river with some risers, but had no tackle with me. :-(

Dave

Attachments

• Ururguay_Fox.JPG
    Ururguay_Fox.JPG
    207.4 KB · Views: 5
Is that fox a coyote? ;-)

South American Grey/Patagonian fox, imo.

Boyer

MattBoyer wrote:
South American Grey/Patagonian fox, imo.

Boyer

Ahhhh

Surprisingly, looks just like him. :)
djs12354 wrote:
Hey Fox

Down here in Uruguay and your cousin asked me to send his picture and to say "Hola"

Saw a great looking river with some risers, but had no tackle with me. :-(

Dave

PatrickC wrote:
Is that fox a coyote? ;-)

Which one are you talking about? The South American one in the pic, or our own Wile E Foxgap? :)

Stream I was looking at yesterday is blown out today. The part of Uruguay we were in has amazingly little surface soil and very near to the surface bedrock. Runoff raises water levels quickly!

I just saw this. Travel safe Dave!

Foxgap239 wrote:
I just saw this. Travel safe Dave!

Thanks, Fox.

Just home after a long overnight flight to Miami and then to Philly. Drove home with a stop on the way for groceries. Will post some pics of the stream after I wake up.

Dave

Joy's looking for where we wrote down the name of the stream. It's on our friend's ranch.

Don't know if the rings will show well in the pic, but I was watching "sippers" work and kicking myself for not taking a travel rod with me. Also really liked the looks of the run in the second photo. Nice riffles where water came from under the bridge. And then there is that lovely sweep around the corner.........

Attachments

• Ururguay_Stream.jpg
    Ururguay_Stream.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Ururguay_Stream_2.jpg
    Ururguay_Stream_2.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 3
Back