Fly Fishing in Spain

Foxgap239

Foxgap239

Hey guys, need a little advise or info. I have to go to Spain on business over the Labor day weekend but I'll have that Sunday to myself and was wondering if I could get a guided trip while I'm there. I'll be flying in to Madrid and would need an outfitter that can supply everything because I do not want to take anything with me. Anybody have any contacts I could get in touch with?

Thanks,
Fox

Get in touch with George Daniel's @ tco fly shop in state college pa. he's been there.

Outstanding idea. Thank you very much.

There was an article about guided FF trips that hiked into the Pyrennes
recently, but i forget which FF mag... Sounds like a sweet Labor Day road trip for you, though!

Forget fly fishing that weekend and go to a Real Madrid game!

Oh man I'm gonna get it now.

'Squatch, we were there last Labor Day and we watched a Real Madrid game in a local bar. Talk about crazy. What a blast! Those people LOVE their Football.

I am going to punch you in the face squatch. :)

I had a similar question 3 years ago. Alas, I never did get to go though.
A Frog in PA

Follow Hemingway.

Ditto (re: chaz) ...
U could TOTALLY pull off Papa Hem's splendid
(if lesser known) "A Dangerous Summer".

You're in luck! I happen to be an expert on fly fishing in Spain (as well as other exotic locales). I don't like to make a big deal about it, but seeing as your a friend, I'll let you bring me along as your guest (all expenses paid, of course) to show you the ins and outs. Afterall, what are friends for? :)

No offense JB but we can't even get together on a date and time to fish the Penny! LOL

I have a house in Spain(near Santander) in the North since 1987.

I have fished al over the North .

IMO don't waste your time!!
Not worth the time,hastle,plus ...the fishing generally sucks!!
Enjoy the food,the people, and all the activities.

George, for an all-expense paid trip to Spain, I'll take some vacation time. ;-)

Back