Finally ready

sandfly

sandfly

box of jig flies and Czech nymphs, a box with a few eggs, nymphs and wulff style flies, box of small streamers and buggers, box of new tied wets. 1 furled leader with 3 droppers and a 2 dropper tippet. a 7.5 leader to 5x, a 9 foot to 4x, a special indicator leader, a 6 foot small stream leader. lead, cutters, thermometer, forceps, hand warmers. tape measure, camera, sun glasses, tippet spools 3, 8' 6wt glass rod and a 6'6" 4 wt. glass rod. reels. going out tomorrow and Monday on the tribs !

Am I missing anything ?????

Waders? License? Fish? :)

Boots?

U-Haul?

RCFetter wrote:
Why a 6'6" foot rod?

The "fun factor" and fishing tight cover would be my reasons. Don't know sandfly's reasons.

sandfly wrote:
box of jig flies and Czech nymphs, a box with a few eggs, nymphs and wulff style flies, box of small streamers and buggers, box of new tied wets. 1 furled leader with 3 droppers and a 2 dropper tippet. a 7.5 leader to 5x, a 9 foot to 4x, a special indicator leader, a 6 foot small stream leader. lead, cutters, thermometer, forceps, hand warmers. tape measure, camera, sun glasses, tippet spools 3, 8' 6wt glass rod and a 6'6" 4 wt. glass rod. reels. going out tomorrow and Monday on the tribs !

Am I missing anything ?????

Roger & I :-D

And I thought I carried a lot of stuff... Lol

That's just the stuff I hope to use, then there is the backup stuff. 6'6" is just a fun rod on small streams for wild brookies.
Jack be here at 9 am on Monday--- :lol:

Umbrella rig?

Cold drinks. GG

Did you bring the kitchen sink?

lead ? you mean tin surely ?

gas for the van

A caddie. Tiger Wood's caddie is available.

Lunch? Other than that sounds like ur set and then some...have fun

Back