ryanh
redrockgrizzly
Harry
Dave1066
CRB
Miro
TomGamber
Wmass

I still am missing information from the following people. Harry, PenKev, CRB and TomGamber.

I still need mailing addresses and email. Please send to mattyb15601@yahoo.com

I will not be making any more posts about the swap. I would prefer to keep communication about the swap to email.

Thanks

To decrease the probability that everyone ties the same fly pattern, I will disclose my submission.

I plan on tying "Don's Sculpin". This pattern was developed by PA's Don Douple and it does attract some very big fish. Last month, November 2006, a guy on the Little Lehigh Creek caught a 27 and 1/2 inch Brown Trout using this pattern.

Don does not want any of his fly fishing/tying instructions/information posted on the internet and I will respect his request. Those of you that joined this year's fly swap should consider yourself as truly fortunate because you will be getting the tying instructions/illustrations for this fly as well as a sample of the finished fly. I hope that you realize the value of having a pattern in your flybox that imitates a food source that is available to trout 365 days per year.

Take Care!

Miro

will you be able to post the picture?

Matt,

I don't believe Don would mind if a photo of the finished fly is on the internet. I think that he just doesn't want his work products to proliferate on the web and then have somebody else claim authorship of same.
He meticulously hand draws and writes all of his stuff on paper. Don has put a lot of effort into refining his knowledge of flyfishing and tying. Heck, he keeps an aquarium in his bedrom and photographs nymphs maturing and becoming duns. His hatch chart of PA insects is incredible.

Miro :-D

Here is an unauthorized image. Let's see if it get scensored or not:

Dang! I knew that would happen.

The fly above has been digitally masked to protect its identity.

Ok,

Continue with these unauthorized "Deep Throat" style disclosures and all of your instruction sheets will be redacted! Just kidding,

Darn nice weather for December. I have the day off tomorrow and will be fishing.

Take Care
Miro :-D

I will be tying a killer sulphur pattern !! its a wetfly , works great as a emerger , cripple ( with floatant ) and spinner ! I have used it on almost every central pa stream and have not been disappointed .....

can someone email the address the flies go to. my comp crashed and lost all prior emails ..

I'll bw doing a Isonichia nymph :-D

Back