From NE OH
Quote:

The_Sasquatch wrote:
sex

Been married so long, my sex-life consists of watching fish on the redds

Posted on: 2013/11/16 7:43

Re: Do You Fish With Your Spouse
From Dallastown, PA
You know you've been married a long time when your sex life improves with the purchase of a laptop computer.

On to the Topic...I took the old lady fishin once opening day in the mountains, well she was my girlfriend back then...before computers.

Bought her all the gear; hippers ultralight, green creel (she called it her purse) she kept her gum and mints and money in it. About four of us guys all took the gals and dropped them off at the big hole at the park in Cook Forest. We went upstream. But first we gave them all a container or two of maggots, meal worms, red worms, etc. A quick lesson on baiting the hook and we were off. My wife had a purple pair of leather gloves that she used to handle the bait.

When we got back and asked how they did, obviously they had caught nothing, my wife was furious. I said whats wrong, She said you left us down here for hours. Then she said, you know a guy was catching a bunch of fish right over there and guess on what?. I said I don;t know. She said Velveeta Cheese!. Vel-F'n-Veeta cheese. You had me handling maggots and worms and I coulda used Cheese!

She never went agin.

Mission accomplished! Now when I come home from fishing there is a warm meal ready for me. If its too late I have to settle for hot tongue and cold shoulder for dinner.

Posted on: 2013/11/16 7:52

From NE OH
"She said Velveeta Cheese!. Vel-F'n-Veeta cheese. You had me handling maggots and worms and I coulda used Cheese!"

Most certainly one of the top 10 things ever posted on PAFF right there

BTW, excellent work on assuring none of us will ever touch your laptop Maurice

Posted on: 2013/11/16 8:31

From Media Pa
Quote:

Maurice wrote:
If its too late I have to settle for hot tongue and cold shoulder for dinner.

Now that is damn funny and a phrase to remember

Posted on: 2013/11/16 9:04

From bedford, ohio
My wife and I have been fly fishing together for the past twenty years. We both enjoy fishing with each other, spending time in the outdoors, and just hanging out together. She is a really good dry fly fisherman and the better trout fisher. She plans our two week vacation in Michigan and I plan our vacation to Montana. Our dream is to retire in the near future to a house on a trout stream in northern Michigan. We also make day trips to Pa for trout.

Posted on: 2013/11/25 21:00

From Erie Co.
Quote:

Maurice wrote:
You know you've been married a long time when your sex life improves with the purchase of a laptop computer.

On to the Topic...I took the old lady fishin once opening day in the mountains, well she was my girlfriend back then...before computers.

Bought her all the gear; hippers ultralight, green creel (she called it her purse) she kept her gum and mints and money in it. About four of us guys all took the gals and dropped them off at the big hole at the park in Cook Forest. We went upstream. But first we gave them all a container or two of maggots, meal worms, red worms, etc. A quick lesson on baiting the hook and we were off. My wife had a purple pair of leather gloves that she used to handle the bait.

When we got back and asked how they did, obviously they had caught nothing, my wife was furious. I said whats wrong, She said you left us down here for hours. Then she said, you know a guy was catching a bunch of fish right over there and guess on what?. I said I don;t know. She said Velveeta Cheese!. Vel-F'n-Veeta cheese. You had me handling maggots and worms and I coulda used Cheese!

She never went agin.

Mission accomplished! Now when I come home from fishing there is a warm meal ready for me. If its too late I have to settle for hot tongue and cold shoulder for dinner.

+++top 5 still lmao

Posted on: 2013/11/25 21:07

From Tioga co. formerly of bucks co.
no spouse, but I do have a LOUM !!!!!

Posted on: 2013/11/26 5:30

So many Fish, So little time !!!
from the outer edge of nowhere
fly tying and fishing ghillie..
https://www.facebook.com/BigMeadowsFlyShop

From Shipp
No, but we're talking this week, so who knows where this crazy love train could go.

Posted on: 2013/11/26 10:53

From Somerset P.A.
My girl and I sit and watch bobbers, drink beer and talk. If we catch enough bluegills or crappy I clean them she cooks them. She has never expressed that she wants to fly fish with me, but I wouldnt be opposed to the idea.

Posted on: 11/30 10:22

From philadelphia
My wife is a fine flytyer and dry fly caster.
She ties all dry flies in our house and most nymphs.

She sometimes will see if she can raise a trout with a fly with the hook clipped off.she tries not to catch fish and does not actually fish often,but is a scrappy camper!

She can paddle a canoe better than anyone I know. I can ignore where we're headed and cast.

I have a good life.

Posted on: 11/30 11:49

I tried getting my wife interested in flyfishing way back when but to her it was "too much work". She's pure TX redneck. If it ain't chuckin' and winding, it ain't fishing.

A shame 'cuz she actually got OK at casting before she gave it up. She also loves the places I go to fish but fishing with baggage is a pain. Now I just tell where I'm going and when I'll be back - as in leaving Thr and be back in a week.

Posted on: 11/30 14:48

« 1 2 (3)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com