Demise of the Fox Greatly Exaggerated!

Foxgap239

Foxgap239

Good day gents. To all my PAFF friends who assumed I was lost in the mountains of So Cal never to be heard from again, no such luck. In the immoral words of Randy Quaid in Armageddon, "Hello boys, I'mmmmmmmmm Backkkkk".

I had a great time in So Cal and then in Centre County this past week. Water levels were great but Penn's was muddied up Mon to Wed due to stream improvement work being done on Elk just above its confluence with Pine.

I've attached a couple of pictures. The rainbow was from a stream in So Cal called Deep Creek. Great stream but a bear to walk. Granite boulders everywhere and studs on your boots act like ice skates. If you ever go there, don't use studs!

The brown was a nice 17 1/2" bad boy caught on an ant pattern just below Coburn on Penn's. Penn's, Fishing, Elk, Spring, Spruce and Cherry Run all produced good fishing this past week.

Let's go do some fishing guys!

Attachments

• IMG-20120610-00062.jpg
    IMG-20120610-00062.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Penn-20120616-00066.jpg
    Penn-20120616-00066.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 5
Welcome back George!!! Looks like a great time....Soon, we fish!

Duh, I just realized I made a big mistake, Randy's line was not delivered in Armageddon, but rather in the Fourth of July. Yep, I am old and forgetful. No one emailed me of my mistake, it simply dawned on me. :)

JT, we are going fishing very soon my man.

Still wrong Fox.....it was "Independence Day". LOL.

Damn, you're right. Oh well, at least I used it in the proper context! LMFAO!

Hey Fox,

Welcome back! Missing all the abuse, were you? :)

I'm so glad he's back I'm having a beer for him!

OK....several

Truth be told, it was nice to be missed. Do you know how many things can break around the house when I woman has to do things by herself! Ice maker, sink, car, etc. Dear God, I'm not going to want to go away anytime soon!

Welcome back. Does this help?

And now, we feeesh. :-D

Just to round out the whole dissection of the Randy Quaid comment, now that we've established the proper movie, can we acknowledge that the words were not "immoral," but perhaps, immortal? Just sayin'.

Jeez, seems like the only thing I got right were the words!

Welcome home guy! We need to get the gang together for a trip soon.

Foxgap239 wrote:
Jeez, seems like the only thing I got right were the words!

Your fog can be excused after a trip like that and then a prize/trophy from Penns. You are probably still distracted somewhat by the experience.

Jack, I cannot believe how screwed up my post was. I just now realized, I got the title wrong too. Instead of "greatly" I typed "greated". Distraction must be the answer!

DD, we do need a trip with the guys.

Back