commercial

sandfly

sandfly

Anyone seethe new dodge ram commercial ?
A guy chases a brown trout with fly.

Is everyone drunk around here tonight!? Good Lord between the avatar thread and that spastic commercial, I feel like I"m losing my bloomin' mind!

what the fug was that? I saw fly fishing and a big truck and heard someone covering the white stripes? has FF become that mainstream? that looked like NickR driving from woodward ingleby.

He did garner me a speeding ticket in that area. Lol

Ha ha the brownie gives you a wink at the end.

And a smile.

Pat,
You can run but the RAM will get ya sooner or later !
Hey look I can out run a brownie !
You humans are a bunch of dimwits tryin to catch me with a Ram !

Yup, so you take your big truck, lose a fish tear *** around, **** off who ever owns the land, and still not get the fish. GENIUS!

The concept was great. The execution didn't do it justice. A guy is chasing a monster fish down the river using with his speedy truck. I would have edited it different. It's a 60 second commercial cut too thin.

Stupid. Advertisers no absolutely zero about fly fishing.

I suggest removing this topic to prevent an advertiser reaching his objective, hits/viewings.

Stupid. Advertisers no absolutely zero about fly fishing.

are you shore ??
and if they read your answer they might laugh at your spelling.
its know not no

O nevermind.

The guy should have his man card revoked for chasing a fish with a truck. The fact it's a Dodge makes it even more lame.

Equally lame (or more so) is that this thread has 17 comments (and counting) bemoaning the lameness of a truck commercial. Its advertising. Its working. It got us to comment on trucks (like Dodge or not)... Just my own lame observation..

No such thing as bad advertising, just bad speling.

No, stupid says it all, sandfly.

I tho't it was just funny. I wonder if FD can do that in his new truck?

Back