Coming to an SF near you!

Chaz

Chaz

This is a conservation post but I wanted to post it here because it will get the most exposure. Perkiomen Valley T.U. held it's monthly meeting last night, and even though only a few showed up, we witnessed a presentation by Dave Sewak of T.U. about Marcellus Shale drilling. It is a bleak situation and everyone that loves hunting and fishing take notice, 50,000 to 80,000 wells are planned unless we put the brakes to the sceme and place limits on where the drillers can drill, all of our State Forest streams will be impacted.
This is new technology that no one knows how it will impact our Commonwealth. IT won't be good.
I've witnessed the truck traffic myself. If you get a chance to see the presentation or wish to schedule it for you sportmans group or T.U. chapter send me a PM.

I will strongly second this recommendation. Dave Sewak did a presentation for Tully TU last month and it was amazing. What was really great was that we had the greatest turn out in quite some time. With limited advertising, we had standing room only, with lots of non-TU community members present. It was great to see interest of people outside of the TU community.

Back