Bucks TU @ LLH

L

LouM

We will be having our annual last day to use you current license at the LLH on Dec 31, New Years Eve. We start gathering as early as first light for those who would like to fish,one member caught 17 trout last year,The rest of us start a little later and get together in the parking lot at the fly shop around 10:00. There is usually a lot of different food to share. Homemade venison chili, taco soup, hot cider, baked goods etc. Last years turnout was our biggest, come join us meet some TU members,Tell lies about the big fish you caught, and enjoy some good company.

Is that the little lehigh?

Yup - right next to the fly shop.

Lou makes awesome chili.

Look familiar?

Attachments

• Buck's TU.jpg
    Buck's TU.jpg
    282.3 KB · Views: 2
Sounds great Lou. Had a great time last year. Good fishing, good food and good company. See you there.

I was just at the LL today downstream from the covered bridge a bit caught 5 browns and 2 bows.

Good many years back, Pad and I made a couple of those, a very good tme.

PaulG

Do I still qualify if I already have my 2012 license?

I am going to try my best to make this . I had a good time last year

Lou,
Good to see you are back, didn’t see you post for a while. I was thinking about you yesterday, I was fishing a LLH in the second hole below the bridge that’s the one you and I share especially when the Trico’s are on. Doubt I will be able to make it New Year's Eve , but thanks for the invite.

Buffalo

Buffalo.
I've been busy haven't been posting much working on house which also cuts into fishing time. Sorry you wont be able to make it we really have a good time,especially eating. See you on the LLH in 2012.

I may rear my ugly head haven't fished since julyish though............

Fished the LL today. Tons of guys on the water. No hookups at all. But there was tons of midges but no rises.

It was a beautiful day for this event. Good company and good food made for a nice day.

Lou - cayenne pepper is your friend. Your chili was even better than last year!

To all the Buck's TU guys - thanks for a great time.

Attachments

• Lou's chili.jpg
    Lou's chili.jpg
    592.6 KB · Views: 4
Sorry I couldn't make it this year but after eating lous road kill chili last year, I had the screamim memmies for a week.

Back