Borrow waders - steelhead jam ?

Bruno

Bruno

My wife's college roommate may be in town during the steelhead jam. She would like to go but does not have waders. I have everything else to set her up. Can anyone help us out ? She is flying in from London. She might beat gulfgreyhoud as the farthest jam participant.

If not that we are looking for pens tickets or steeler tickets for that week as well.

First, Is she Hot? Also, you might want to suggest a size.

Yes she is and is fun as hell and can drink you under a table.

Well Thats not hard to do, I am a light weight at drinking. Still might want to suggest a size of waders for her to borrow. I am sure my extra pair of XL's will be to big if she is hot lol

She is about 5'7

She can borrow my wifes Patagonia's. They are women's but I did not tell JerseyGeorge when he borrowed them this weekend! Bite buy a wiener dog, cross dressing. Rough weekend for George.

Wife is around 5'7" too. I will be there Friday around 1:00 PM until Sunday.

Edit: Oh, if you post pictures of her in a bikini it would be easier to see if she will fit.

Edit Edit: Oh, I also have a pair of XXL that are too big for one person . . . . but two would be comfortable. Again, make with bikini photos.

I have a pair of womens felt bootfoot breathables my daughters used a couple times. Size 8.

I have a pair of adult small neoprene waders my daughter has used.

Do you know what shoe size?

I've got a great old pair of neoprenes that she can use!!!! You can describe them to her to see if she want's them.

Actually, I do have my wife's pair of women's llbean stockingfoots (royal blue) that would fit her. Like albie said, find out her shoe size. (also compliment her on her shoes while you're looking down at her feet... its great pick up line!)

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Back