2010 Pennsylvania Fly Fishing Calendar is finally ready

DaveKile

DaveKile

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to share with everyone the 2010 Pennsylvania Fly Fishing calendars are ready for ordering.

Thank you to Tom Frank, Josh Slaymaker, Chris Ulmer, Flip Michaels, Ryan Gouldsbarry, John Forys, Anthony Naples, Anthony Pagely, Art Feldman and Craig Bollinger for their winning entries for the calendar.

Maurice, Jack and Pad helped with their judging for the photo contest.

A lot of fun with all the wonderful photography. If you are interested in a calendar you can find them here: http://bit.ly/5YJW5A

You will also find PAFF Euro car stickers on the site as well. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 2010calendar.jpg
    2010calendar.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 6
Don't forget the PAFF coffee mug... Very nice Dave, and just in time for Christmas too!

Drop a hint to your significant other. A great way to bring a little extra joy into your life and support your favorite place out of the water!

No PAFF thongs?

I was glad to see a couple of my favorites made the calendar!

Sept, May, March, Dec

Great job done by all!

PaulG

Great job! I just sent a link to my wife!

Ordered!

The picture for May by John Forys of the brookie being brought to hand makes a terrific calendar page!

TheDude wrote:
The picture for May by John Forys of the brookie being brought to hand makes a terrific calendar page!

Dude

One of my favorites also, I think my favorite of all was Sept( the hookup)

Great job by all!

PaulG

One of my favorites, that didn't make the calendar was this one....

http://www.paflyfish.com/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=1109

Ordered 2. Hope they are shipped in a tube for stocking stuffing!

I ordered two also, those photos translated beautifully! Well done!

Mine's on the way. And I agree, that May photo (my favorite) of the beautiful brookie is exceptional! I mentioned that when I first saw that pic a while back. Just awesome.

Just ordered mine. The TU calendar - with the SRC supporting Becks photo - is in the trash

Just got my calendar today. I'm very pleased and impressed with the initial release, great work guys!

Excellent photos and great packaging by CafePress. The construction is also very nicely done, excellent choice of vendors Dave!

All the way around this thing was very well done, kudos to all those involved.

Back