Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

2007 Fishing Licenses On Sale Now
From Monessen, PA
As I usually remind everyone, the 2007 Fishing License goes on sale December 1 (today), the year before. You can get one early and replace your 2006 license since the new one is valid immediately.

Posted on: 2006/12/1 12:16

Re: 2007 Fishing Licenses On Sale Now

From Delaware Co.
I just bought my License on line it was real simple no lines or annoying people plus I printed 3 in case I loose 2 . I would deffinetly recommend getting your license online

Posted on: 2006/12/5 12:48

From Chester County
Fredrick - don’t let Maurice find out about you printing “extra” licenses………he’ll chew your head off like a when a big brown trout attacks a wounded creek chub! I think he gets cut from the PFBC for lost license fees paid.

Posted on: 2006/12/5 13:52

Trout stamps

From chester ct
Anyone provide insight on the situation with those neat trout stamps? I did the on-line thing one year, but liked the idea of having a nice shiny stickum stamp, so I've been doing the old fashioned way since.

tl
les

Posted on: 2006/12/5 13:56

Re: Trout stamps

From Delaware Co.
Oops, Did I type what I was thinking again, sorry If I took some of your cut Maurice .If it makes you feel better I paid for two last year because those License holders never hold up.......

Posted on: 2006/12/5 14:11

From Chester County
Lestrout - I don’t know for sure, but my best guess is that the “nice shiny stickum” trout stamps will be a thing of the past come this spring. My understanding is that your driver’s license is scanned, and your fishing license with all your info, is printed out on the spot. I doubt that the trout stamp will be affixed afterwards. Perhaps the manual system with stamps will be still available for those who do not have a driver's license. You can call the PFBC to find out for sure.

The system is a definite leap forward. The PFBC will have a electronic listing of all license buyers. Verification of a valid license will be very simple. I would hope that WCOs will have laptops, and have the capability to verify a license without having a fisherman mail in their license for verification.

Maurice is surely in the loop with this license info, maybe he can tell us.

Posted on: 2006/12/5 14:44

Edited by afishinado on 2006/12/5 15:26:22
Edited by afishinado on 2006/12/5 15:27:37

From lancaster county
Quote:
The system is a definite leap forward. The PFBC will have a electronic listing of all license buyers. Verification of a valid license will be very simple. I would hope that WCOs will have laptops, and have the capability to verify a license without having a fisherman mail in their license for verification.

if this is true then hopefully they will have a way of verifying people who buy the trout stamp. when you lose your license, if you keep the afixed recipt you can get a new license at no cost. but you have to rebuy the trout stamp. now maybe you wont have to.

Posted on: 2006/12/5 17:15

From Dallastown, PA
Afish,

You need to work on your comprehension skills...I was the one to first state that I print more than one in response to some posters 'chicken little" rant about it being fraud.

I think I even mentioned the part about him getting a cut.

...for the record.

Maurice

Posted on: 2006/12/5 19:28

From Altoona, PA
I can vouch for Maurice.

I don't recall the whole blow up over multiple printings. But if it involves saving money or gettin' somethin' for nuttin', chances are, Maurice is on it.

Posted on: 2006/12/5 20:16

From Dallastown, PA
Thanks Pad...I think??

Posted on: 2006/12/5 20:55

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com