wet fly leader--too far too strong --- get back in---

M

maxima12

wet fly leader---- see formula. wet fly 2 dropper.

i have to say you boys are frisky. right away those twisted leaders, furled you call them.. furl this---------------------wet leader---simple for all fishermen---i sometimes see you guys standing in the same spot all day. casting and casting. open your minds--------------------------same hole --------------------lets take a walk in the wild. upstream----------------- keep fishing------keep fishing-----------keep fishing--------- too many know the hole but not the stream.

how about fishing--------------art of fishing-------------------lure of fishing----------------fishing for fun-------------fishing for fish-------how about fishing

a relaxing sport of casting for various species. come back down.

think of it as you were young. a junior----------- happy and lucky. your way ahead----- but have you mastered the original. have you mastered the art of total fishing satisfaction. i see fellows unhappy-------they got all the goods money can buy. but can'T BUY A FISH. you all love the lore, how about think tank--------save a stream. join together--- big------------if you want better than get influncenced.

some of you fellows, have all you would ever imagine. saffron. lobster, cool mango salad. maid. butler, smoth life. i got your smooth right here.

dig in---fishing --- all-- catties-perch- pike-bass-salltwater=freshwater-tidewater
i am lucky to be here.

be the natural man------------be forthcoming------------be cool--------

Stop with the dashes it hurts my eyes :cool:

Back