Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Redington Palix River Waders

From South Central,PA
Has anyone had experience with Redington waders? I'm thinking about the Palix River waders. I like that they have long sizes since I'm 6'4". They seem like a good middle of the road wader for $150. My other option I'm leaning toward is the LL Bean Flyweight II for $80. I bought a pair for my wife and they seem like a good quality for the price. I'm on the fence whether I want to go "entry level" or a step up. I fish almost once a week for a few hours.

Posted on: 2013/4/29 9:19

Re: Redington Palix River Waders

From Indiana/Gettysburg PA
I have the Palix River Waders and I love them! They are fairly slim fitting which I love, and they are actually darker than they show in the picture. I have had mine for a year and a half now without any issues. On the other hand you really can't beat LL Beans guarantee if something was to happen. Hope that helps some!

Posted on: 2013/4/29 10:37

From Lansdale
DO NOT get flyweights if you encounter brambles or thorns where you fish. Invest in better waders. Or buy stock in Aqua Seal.

Posted on: 2013/4/29 11:24

From Huntingdon
I have bought 2 palix river waders this past year. Both were massive P.O.S. The seams along the legs wore through the material. And a friend bought a pair at the same time as my first one, and his did the exact same thing. You can get a pair of cabelas waders that are much better in that price range. If they arent the sonic waders from redington, they arent worth buying.

Posted on: 2013/5/1 1:12

From South Central,PA
lol! Great, I just ordered them. We'll see how it goes.

Posted on: 2013/5/2 11:22

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com