Redington or Echo

R

Rickb326

I have been looking at getting a 2 weight rod for small stream nymphing and dry flies. I am looking at a Redington andan Echo carbon. Which rod would be worth the investment?

Either or would be fine. Both companies make good quality rods.

Redington makes a lot of other company's rods and reels. They may even make Echo's rods. I've heard good things about both, but would probably lean towards the Redington just for the simple reason that Echo hasn't been around that long.

I vote echo carbon just bc I have one. Love my rod and thinking about getting another from echo. Great quality, great price.

Redington is far bank enterprise, they make redington, sage, and one other, might be Echo but i dont think so. Im looking at getting the echo gecko for my son but he is only 8 months old. lol

I have a Redington (Can't remember the model, but it was $100) and an Echo Carbon. I vote Echo. Their customer service is great, and that means a lot to me. Also, the rod feels great. In my limited experience, the action is perfect. Medium-fast. Great for flipping nymph rigs around the Little J.

Back