Passing Gas in your Waders

P

PennypackFlyer

Do you risk the possibilities of blowing up if you smoke cigars? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't eat chili the night before!

Nothing like fishing all day after a night of beer drinking and when you take your waders off at the end of the day, bend over to untie your boots and the smell squeezes out. Whoaaa.

Once I did just this after fishing a few hours at the gunpowder. Paul G and I were in the parking lot breaking down our rods and a woman drove up, got out and walked over to ask how the fishing was...Paul did the talking, I squatted down and squeezed out a basketballs worth of concentrated fecal cologne. Right in the circle with Paul and the gal. So embarrassing. Needless to say, Paul said lets go over here and I will tell you about the fishing.

:-o

eat beans all the time it just doesn't stop. did that for a week last year..

if the fish aren't biting, you can always fly a kite ;-)

PennypackFlyer wrote:
Do you risk the possibilities of blowing up if you smoke cigars? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'll end up with welded seams.

im so glad I have a sense of humor....and alot of you guys do too!

hindenburg-wide.jpg

It keeps the bugs away...
and encroaching fishermen!

Also adds a little warmth on cold days

Passing gas in your waders is one thing, doing it in a full wetsuit is on another level. The gas always seems to come out under my face as opposed to behind my neck, not that the several inches makes that much difference.

Honestly, this is where breathable waders have an advantage. For years I wore the cheaper Cabela ultra-lites which don't breathe, and whooaaa .... they'd get rank after some meals !

Dear pennypack,

Just loosen your wader belt as you walk along the bank from one hole to another.

I have to do that or otherwise once I wade to mid thigh depth I start floating.

Someone said breathable waders help but they must have different breathable waders than I do, or else they don't wear a wading belt?

My experience is that farts are like what happens in Vegas, farts released in waders stay in waders!

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)

I just got my first set of waders, so this has not happened to me yet. Is it best to roll them down (if possible) when the time comes to release the "warm air"?

Maurice wrote:
Nothing like fishing all day after a night of beer drinking and when you take your waders off at the end of the day, bend over to untie your boots and the smell squeezes out. Whoaaa.

Once I did just this after fishing a few hours at the gunpowder. Paul G and I were in the parking lot breaking down our rods and a woman drove up, got out and walked over to ask how the fishing was...Paul did the talking, I squatted down and squeezed out a basketballs worth of concentrated fecal cologne. Right in the circle with Paul and the gal. So embarrassing. Needless to say, Paul said lets go over here and I will tell you about the fishing.

:-o

Funniest post I've read in a long time. You had me at fecal cologne.

why does anything related to passing gas = humor :)

don't eat si's naam beans from duck dynasty!

farting in your waders is like sending some vapage down in the seat cushion in the vehicle before you stop at the convenient store then when you get out of the vehicle you buddy gets to enjoy the smell after you leave, it seems to seep out of the cushion for hours!

mutzinbaugh wrote:
why does anything related to passing gas = humor :)

don't eat si's naam beans from duck dynasty!

farting in your waders is like sending some vapage down in the seat cushion in the vehicle before you stop at the convenient store then when you get out of the vehicle you buddy gets to enjoy the smell after you leave, it seems to seep out of the cushion for hours!

I guess cause we're all just big kids at heart!

Someone should have watched Blazing Saddles. Best gas passing scene I've ever seen.

Back