Fishpond water dance guide pack

C

Chris_morris

Just bought this pack over the weekend excited to get out with it and see how it holds up. One thing I'm not a fan of right away is it doesn't have a Tippett control system where as my previous packs did. I will update as I use it more

Looking forward to your thoughts. I have heard some good things about the bag.

I have the same pack. Id give it a 6.5 out of 10. It is roomy and has nice large pockets,but its hard to attach zingers too, and the cup holders get in the way and snag stripped fly line. At least for me. I do love the lumbar support it has which was the primary reason I bought it over other packs.

I have a few of the swivel retractors by fishpond so I haven't had a problem attaching anything yet. I suppose time will tell how it works for me.

I look forward to being able to write a detailed review after a few times out. I appreciate your input though.

I cant understate the lumbar support. It has much more back support than comparable packs and I crank down the waist straps and it gives me fantastic support. So I suppose on that alone it was well worth it. I thought I would really dig the cup/bottle holders, but I will probably cut the right side one off and just keep the left one.

I hope you enjoy it. I think it was a good buy for the price and what you get.

I had the Waterdance Guide Pack....kinda wish I never sold it. It has more than enough room. You will like the bag....I am in the market for another waist pack and may go back to the Fishpond.

Do yourself a favor and get one of the waterproof packs. Fishpond, Orvis, Sage, and Simms all make a waterproof pack. Whether its raining or your pack gets wet from wading too deep, it is bound to get wet at some point.

Back