Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2) 3 4 »

Re: Fishin' necklaces...err, lanyards.

From Hummelstown
I use Gink instead if a dab for a floatant, any ideas on what to put that in because the only thing that came to mind was surgical tubing but then I run into the problem of attatching it to my lanyard.

Posted on: 2010/8/24 18:00

From Bozeman
They make various gink holders. A google search for "floatant holder" returns many of them.

Posted on: 2010/8/24 18:06

Here's mine--

Attach file:

jpg  ginker.jpg (495.01 KB)
772_4c744e807a10d.jpg 2699X961 px

Posted on: 2010/8/24 18:58

From Delaware Co.
I always thought that they were made for the people in this club
http://www.dvwffa.org/

Posted on: 2010/8/24 19:51

From Lehigh Valley
I was under the impression that Gink is dab is simply Abolene cold cream. The difference is Gink comes in that neat little contact lens bottle.

So much so, I'd like to get a bottle of dollar store contact lens cleaner just to put Albolene into it and then be able to use a Gink holder.

Posted on: 2010/8/24 20:54

From Lehigh Valley
Quote:

Fredrick wrote:
I always thought that they were made for the people in this club
http://www.dvwffa.org/

Click to see original Image in a new window

Yeah? I'm in.

Eh? What's this...?

She's literate too?

Jeez, brains, looks, and skills.. Clearly, they've got no need for the likes of me in this club.

Posted on: 2010/8/24 21:04

From Lehigh Valley

Posted on: 2010/8/24 21:09

From Eastern PA
This is one of the hottest rebuttals in the history of PAFF.

Posted on: 2010/8/25 21:48

From Lehigh Valley
Quote:

jdaddy wrote:

I once had an aquaintance who was into that whole cosplay nonsense. Y'know, dressing up as Japanimation characters and hanging out at dork conventions and, I dunno, doing whatever it is you do there. Look like a pink haired mystic warrior demonspawn, I guess?

Anyways, I'd make fun of him constantly, because while I'm an unrepentant dork, that's not my style of lame.

One day, Ben looks at me and says, "Let me tell you why... I'm in a hotel full of women, many of them hot, with no self esteem and wearing crazy outfits. All I have to do is ask them to help me with my makeup, and they'll fall all over me."

I got it. I understood. It made sense, and I almost wanted to dress up as Sailor Pikuball Z and prey on hot chicks with personality disorders.

Almost.

So yeah, for every old mountain woman and tweed wearin' granny in DVWFFA, there's a daughter on grand daughter they'd like to introduce me to, and occasionally a hot chick who'll outfish me in a bikini on a salt flat.

They probably smell better than your average PAFF jammer, too. :)

Also, I'm pretty sure there's not enough bedazzled goodies on my fishin' necklace to appeal to them.

Posted on: 2010/8/26 11:09

From Eastern PA
Quote:
there's a daughter on grand daughter they'd like to introduce me to

Daughter on grand daughter action?

Posted on: 2010/8/26 13:19

From Cato, NY
Quote:

gfen wrote:
I once had an aquaintance who was into that whole cosplay nonsense. Y'know, dressing up as Japanimation characters and hanging out at dork conventions and, I dunno, doing whatever it is you do there. Look like a pink haired mystic warrior demonspawn, I guess?

Anyways, I'd make fun of him constantly, because while I'm an unrepentant dork, that's not my style of lame.

One day, Ben looks at me and says, "Let me tell you why... I'm in a hotel full of women, many of them hot, with no self esteem and wearing crazy outfits. All I have to do is ask them to help me with my makeup, and they'll fall all over me."

I got it. I understood. It made sense, and I almost wanted to dress up as Sailor Pikuball Z and prey on hot chicks with personality disorders.

Almost.

So yeah, for every old mountain woman and tweed wearin' granny in DVWFFA, there's a daughter on grand daughter they'd like to introduce me to, and occasionally a hot chick who'll outfish me in a bikini on a salt flat.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's not enough bedazzled goodies on my fishin' necklace to appeal to them.

I vote this post as Post of the Year....friggin hilarious

Posted on: 2010/8/26 13:21

From Bucks County
Quote:

Daughter on grand daughter action?

Wouldn't that technically be mother on daughter action?

Posted on: 2010/8/26 13:32

From Delaware Co.
Quote:

jdaddy wrote:

He deffinitely found the diamond in the rough on that website .

Gfen If working angle on someone's grandmom or dressing up like a Sailor Pikuball Z with your fancy necklace on helps you meet woman then go for it who am I to judge just make sure when you dress up to hide those calf muscles or at least expose them after they get to know you a bit so they are less inclined to run for the hills

Posted on: 2010/8/26 13:37

From Lehigh Valley
Actually, evidently strapping on a dishpan to my waist lets me meet hot swinger wives on the shores of NJ, maybe they'll come beat a path to my door when I put the necklace on.

And, fwiw, my calves are about the only place I'm not fat... Pure, glorious muscle from hauling the rest of my fat around.. On the other hand, they're so pale they almost glow with an inner light.

You can admire my legs, hell, Maurice came up to me at WWI and said, "You must be gfen, I recognize those legs..."

Posted on: 2010/8/26 13:41

Quote:

gfen wrote:
Quote:

jdaddy wrote:

Almost.

That makes sense, I always pictured you as a LARPer....

Posted on: 2010/8/26 14:56

« 1 (2) 3 4 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
What kind of streams do you primarily fish?
Approved Trout Waters (Stocked Fish)
Class A Wild Trout Streams
Special Regulation Areas
Wilderness Trout Streams
No Preference All Trout Streams
95 total votes!
The poll will close at 2014/4/30 15:00
3 Comments
USGS Water Levels

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com