Cabelas Prestige Premier

kmmichael51

kmmichael51

These reels are on sale half price. i have heard they are made by Lamson, does anyone know if its true. i know lamson is known for their drag systems. looking for a 8 wt for salmon fishing in Pulaski this Sept. Thanks for any feedback

They are made by Lamson for Cabelas but they do not have the conical drag system. Still, the drag is very good. I just ordered the 3 size and an LSI 8 weight rod for a whopping total of like $95. The two piece rods were on sale for $49 from $179 which is crazy and have a lifetime warranty. So my salmon gear for Pulaski cost me about the same price of the prestige premier before the sale. Good luck if you buy one.

I ordered the same outfit also.

cant believe lsi rods are that cheap gonna order one it says not availible online do they ship from the store

Big bass when are you gonna be in Pulaski

We usually head up once in September and then again in October. Usually 3rd week of September and 1st or 2nd week in October. All depends on the run and the reports.

They were online...they may be sold out by now...call a store or the main customer service and see...give them the SKU# 1-800-237-8888

They were online...they may be sold out by now...call a store or the main customer service and see...give them the SKU# 1-800-237-8888

there sold out. ill be in pulaski the 3rd week of sept

Back