a girlfriend need's a pair of waders, or else (gulp)

33anda3rd

She keeps wanting to come along and see why I'm so happy and relaxed after a day or two on the water. I don't want to hear the complaining so I need decent breathable, stocking foot, chest waders to keep her dry during an inevitable slip and swim. She's best in a Small or Medium

Go to one of the big box sport stores and get her a pair of breathable boot foots for $100 or so. That will keep her dry for the three times you take her until she realizes you DON"T have a girlfriend and you really ARE fishing.

She gets a little close to you when you get back, don't she... maybe a little toooo close? Wonders why you don't smell of fish, or have any with you when you come home...Does she check to see if your boots and waders are wet???? I thought so...what ya have here is a woman with friends who've talked her into you being a cheatin heart.

...Or maybe she just wants to go fishin'. :lol:

There are several manufactures that make womens waders. I am a patagonia fan myself. Like anything you get what you pay for. I miss the days when my wife was able to fish with me.

We always found something to do when the fish were not biting;)

I should have just asked, "Do you or a friend of a friend have an extra (unused) pair willing to go for cheap?" Speaking of cheap, it's okay if its Hodgman. I will not confirm nor deny either of the two replies I already got; more like comments, sheesh!

Be honest, and save the 100 bucks. Tell her that you are so happy and relaxed because you went the whole day with out having to hear hear complain or whine :-x

Take the 100 bucks you saved and put it towards a new guide weight set of waiders for you!

Back