Spinning deer hair

• Thread starter YoughnessMonster
  • Start date
YoughnessMonster

YoughnessMonster

I need advice on spinning deer hair around dumbbell eyes. For example on a sex dungeon with the eyes on gape side of shank I am unable to cover the gap with deer hair and it is always left open or sparse. Also while trimming the hair with scissors I cannot achieve desired head shape. I have seen tiers on YouTube shaving head with flexible double sided razors. So my question is what kind of razor (brand) and where can I purchase?

Any drug store should have them in with the mens shaving supplies. Last pack I got were CVS brand. I break them in half for easier handling. You may also want to invest in a hair packer to keep the bundles tight together.

Walmart usually has them much cheaper than CVS. Just trying to save you a few bucks.

Even cheaper place is dollar store.

Evan cheaper is my grandfather's shaving kit :=)!

I picked them up at Whalmart.

Kelly Galloup had a couple of streamer videos on Netflix that he shows good techniques for spinning and trimming deer hair. I don't recall the exact names of the DVD's, but if interested PM me and I will look into it further.

working around bumbells you don't have to spin. just flare the hair in different spots on hook, then trim it..

Here is a link to some great internet videos for the Sex Dungeon - these may be part of the Kelly Galloup videos that somebody else mentioned. These are the videos I used to tie them. My first couple were a little sparse around the eyes, but after tying a few I got the hang of the right way to flare the hair. As everybody else said, you should be able to find the flexible razors at just about any drug store.

Kelly Balloup's Sex Dungeon Parts 1 & 2

Sandfly's got it (no surprise there)

The term that is used for that technique is called stacking. Do a youtube search for that and you'll figure it out in no time.

Back