Sonic Tying Vises?

MD_Gene

MD_Gene

Anyone know anything about these? They look a lot like a Peak but all but the jaws are aluminum according to the ad on eBay. But they are 1/2 the price? Any experience? Anyone read anything about them?

As always, thanks in advance.

Because its Ali Baba sourced junk that looks just like a Peak?

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Fly-Tying-Vise-Rotary-Fly-Tying_101040812.html

Aluminum is going to be softer than steel. Your half price vise will last half as long as a proper vise made from tool steel.

Thanks. I went to that site and, just to get a price for something you have to provide them with a bunch of information about oneself! They either are crazy or thieves!
On eBay it's listed as $74 and they claim that they had been selling them at fishing shows for $110.

I'll pass. But I was curious.

Thanks for the information.

If you can't trust a guy named Imran Asif, to sell you a vise who can you trust?
Especially with a supply ability of 2000 a month.

MD_Gene wrote:
Thanks. I went to that site and, just to get a price for something you have to provide them with a bunch of information about oneself! They either are crazy or thieves!

They're neither, they're a link between the Chinese knock off factories and the people who sell them here.

You don't buy one, you buy 50, 100, or 1000.

I expect if you buy 100 at a time they'll set you back about 20 per. Then you can sell them on ebay for $75 each and become an industry mogul.

They're even happy to laser engrave your name and logo on them.

Welcome to the global economy, why not start your own tackle business?

Great, the democratization of the Walmart paradigm. Thanks for the insights.

spend the money and get a Renzetti traveler or Regal.

Back