Project Healing Waters

T

tctrout

Hi all,

I posted this in the fly fishing forum, but know that I am mainly a contributor here, hence why I am placing it on this side, too.

The details are listed within, but the gist is that I am organizing a collection of fly tying and fly fishing equipment for Project Healing Waters. This is an incredible organization, and I feel that since we're in Cabin Fever mode, this is a great time to go through some stuff and find a better home for it.

The short is that I am asking for donations to be sent to me, with an email listed so I can verify they've arrived. I will leave this video on YouTube until St. Patrick's Day, and then post another that has all of the donations listed with your names (unless you wish to remain anonymous). All of the items that you send will be given to Ray Markiewicz, the Healing Waters Regional Director in Western PA and NY. I've been in contact with Ray, and he says that they can use fly tying materials, reels, rods, and basically anything involved in the sport.

If you want more specifics, please watch the video. I appreciate everything, and hope your winter fly tying is going well!

Tim Cammisa

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm0SIEr_PHc[/youtube]

Items can be sent to:
Tim Cammisa
P.O. Box 2104
Butler, PA 16003

If sending through UPS or FedEx, please send to:
Tim Cammisa
345 South Main Street - #2104
Butler, PA 16003

I appreciate everyone who has sent in donations for this; thank you for supporting this great cause. If you are still considering, I plan on collecting for Project Healing Waters until around St. Patrick's Day. If you have any questions, feel free to email me or watch the video.

Thanks again!

Tim

Tim,

I just came across this post for the donations to healing waters. I packaged up materials and will mail in the morning. It is a really good cause and I am happy to help those guys out.

Aaron, your supplies were received. Thanks for the generous donation! The materials look incredible from Leteras, and they are greatly appreciated.

Thanks to everyone who has been continuing to send supplies. I will be collecting for approximately another week, and then make a video for YouTube thanking all. I am excited to pass these materials and supplies onto veterans that will put them to great use.

Tim

I wanted to bump this thread because I plan on wrapping up the PHW drive early next week. If you still intend to send some materials or something for PHW, please do so asap.

Thanks,

Tim

Thanks to all who donated to the Project Healing Waters donation; the collection is now closed and the items will be on their way next week. Here's a video updating everyone with the items:

Tim Cammisa

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIEaTJ4CXAE[/youtube]

Back