MVC-043T.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 7
  • MVC-044T.JPG
    MVC-044T.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 1
  • MVC-045T.JPG
    MVC-045T.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
Very nice. I hadn't even thought of weaving a prince nymph, or any other "standard" nymph for that matter. Thanks for sharing the great idea.

Sweet!! I need to tie some Prince's, the Little J ate all mine this past weekend.

JH

Thanks GRP and fishermanj for the kind words
Just something I wanted to try

Little j got the remainder of my prince's as we'll I really like tying mine with a flash back. Davie McPhail style. Hate loosen em though.....

Very nice variations...

Henry, Lou has some new ones to try. er i mean copy..ask him at the next tying get together

cosmic
Here are some woven body flashback prince nymph variations

Attachments

• MVC-046T.JPG
    MVC-046T.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 1
  • MVC-047T.JPG
    MVC-047T.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 1
  • MVC-048T.JPG
    MVC-048T.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 1
Great Looking Ties! I really like those.

I like your purple one. I use to tie alot of woven stones because they look so cool and they bang fish hard. Never thought of a woven prince. I'm going to have to try some of those. I'll post some pics too.

Thanks chrome
I was just playing around one day and came up with them

I have just recently found out about the "woven" flies. I have also heard of using embroidery floss for this. Are there any specs that are necessary for using the embroidery floss of do you just use whatever you want?

just buy some, split the floss into its component pieces. 2-4 strands depending.

All of the above woven body prince nymphs are woven with embroidery floss ,there are a ton of different colors

Back