Pot Luck Swap?

flyfishermanj

flyfishermanj

Guys and Gals,

Any interest in one last swap for 2010? Thinking a pot luck type, whatever you want to submit. Deadline would be Jan 1st, 2011. I'll host it if we get a least 6 tyers.

JH

If you do not mind a newbie to the art joining, I would be interested.

Count me in. Should we post what we're going to tie or should we keep it a surprise?

All are welcome and the surprise thing might be a good idea. Let's see who's all in and what they think about it.

JH

Maybe everyone can PM you their fly and you can keep it secret. It's a good way of preventing everyone from tying the same pattern.

Count me in! I'll second the secret PM idea. You wouldn't want to accidentally host the first all San Juan worm swap :)
Mike.

werent there more posts on this topic just the other day? I thought I saw a lot more ppl that wanted to get in on the swap. I would like to know if there is one whats the deadline for getting in and when do they have to be tied. I thought that was posted also but i dont remember what they were.

Fred...There were more posts, the whole site is missing stuff. I believe the timetable to let him know was Thanksgiving. There were ten of us so far not counting you.

OK! This is the forth time I am posting to this. I hope it sticks this time.

I'm in!!!

ok i replied too im in

would like to get in on this swap also if I can.

count me in, it should be pretty cool

Count me if no one ties 30 second flies like a San Juan worm's

Fred, you could at least tie me, because I am a newbie, a Vlad Worm lol

Ok, let's try this again.
Pot Luck Swap is official, deadline to sign up is Sat. Nov. 27th, bumped it back a couple days with the site issues. I will send out a PM to all tiers that weekend with my address. This is a little different than most swaps because you will email or PM me your pattern's name and will not post it here, in sense you are keeping it a secret. Due date for flies is Jan. 1st, 2011. If you have any question, just PM me or post them here.
JH

Pot Luck Tiers thus far,
LRSABecker
FrequentTyer
wsender
flyfishermanj
flytyingfred
Fredrick
flipnfly
tig
whheff

JH

i had also posted interest in being in this swap,but it disappeared

LRSABecker wrote:

Not sure I would waste a perfectly good condom on a fly when I good use it for more better things :pint:

Pot Luck Tiers thus far,
LRSABecker
FrequentTyer
wsender
flyfishermanj
flytyingfred
Fredrick
flipnfly
tig
whheff
shakey

Fredrick wrote:
LRSABecker wrote:

Not sure I would waste a perfectly good condom on a fly when I good use it for more better things :pint:

Come on now, you know damn well that you are not going to use a Crown condom anyways. Midaswell use sheep skin.

LRSABecker wrote:

I'll put a Vlad Worm in the box especially for you Becker.
Maybe our TU tying class will include them in this years program.

Back