HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 24 25 26 (27) 28 »

Re: New Flies just off the vise

From The great north east
Quote:

Leteras wrote:
Johnny Utah since you like to tie cheap flies and make cents on them maybe you could work in my sweat shop sewing soccer balls or sewing underwear together. I'll pay you $.5 a week. Isn't that your wage? lol By the way I know how to tie chenille and thread on a hook. It appears that you needed a you tube video to show you that. I guess when I tie up a sucker spawn I should call it infamous to make it catch fish better. lol

Wow. Your ignorance is mind boggling. lol

Posted on: 2011/10/22 8:43

From New Castle, PA
How old are you 4? Thats what your flies look like. It looks like a 4 year old tied them. I'll give you a gold star and a cookie. Good job Johnny. lol

Posted on: 2011/10/22 8:46

reading leterass trying to call out people on the lack of tying skills is mind boggling... i feel that everything he's said, someone else said about him earlier in this thread

and yes he was asked to leave FlyTyingForum for his spam... and was also booted off fisherie

Posted on: 2011/10/22 8:48

From pennsylvania
Quote:

Leteras wrote:
I don't tie san juan worms because I don't waste my time on flies that don't work. By the way you tying pink chenille on a hook and calling it infamous shows that you are a world class tier I would even go as far as saying that you are a master craftsman. lol Give me a break

Quote:

Leteras wrote:
I go through about 10,000 hooks a year. So you could say that I tie a little bit. I think I may know a little about tying flies.

Quote:

Leteras wrote:
Tie a complicated fly and get back to me. So your a comercial tier of san juan worms. What goes into those chenille and thread?

Does anybody else see the irony here?
Leteras, you are a joke. Keep up the entertainment, please...

Posted on: 2011/10/22 9:33

From Ephrata, PA
I'm simply boggled at how the San Juan Worm got thrown into this battle. Simple and easy-for sure. Effective? Hell yeah!

Posted on: 2011/10/22 9:38

From "THE VILLE"
I can see a PAFLYFISH fight club forming! HA!

Posted on: 2011/10/22 10:18
in the box, for if it is evil you seek,
then it can only be conjured with the
same.”

From New Castle, PA
Ramcatt is cheerleader. Why don't you go do your boyfriend's nails. lol

Posted on: 2011/10/22 14:18

From New Castle, PA
I don't doubt that san juans have their place just as sucker spawns and crystal meth have theirs. They work to a point. If you fish highly pressured waters where the fish get pounded day in and day out you need to change it up and throw a little variety in to get better results.

Posted on: 2011/10/22 14:29

From lancaster county
Quote:
If you fish highly pressured waters where the fish get pounded day in and day out you need to change it up and throw a little variety in to get better results.

I agree.

Quote:
I don't doubt that san juans have their place just as sucker spawns and crystal meth have theirs. They work to a point.

I agree.

Put them together:

Quote:
I don't doubt that san juans have their place just as sucker spawns and crystal meth have theirs. They work to a point. If you fish highly pressured waters where the fish get pounded day in and day out you need to change it up and throw a little variety in to get better results.

I disagree. San Juan worms work great in the Classic Limestoners in SEPA and SCPA. These waters have seen tons of pressure and have some of the worlds most "picky" fish. San Juan worms can imitate a wide variety of aquatic worms, including but not limited to midge larva. So why do these "picky" fish take San Juan worms? The answer is two fold. One they imitate something that is rather abundant in those streams. Two NO ONE REALLY USES THEM. Many FFer's feel they are beneath them or "junk flies".

I recommend pink and red. They work great.

Quote:
If you fish highly pressured waters where the fish get pounded day in and day out you need to change it up and throw a little variety in to get better results.

Is this why you tie 100,000 variations of the same caddis?

Oh and....

Posted on: 2011/10/22 15:45

Webmaster
Some of you guys need to stop with the nonsense. If you want to pick on each other and carry on like a bunch of school girls take it somewhere else. If you want to have constructive conversations about fly fishing please by all means post away. The site guidelines are pretty clear and not up for negotiation.

Posted on: 2011/10/22 16:24

From New Castle, PA
See what you have done Sasquatch you have awakened the beast when you brought back this thread. lol

Posted on: 2011/10/22 19:47

From Ephrata, PA
Dude this thread got RIDICULOUS after it was revived. I revived it 'cause the MS Paint artwork and stuff was hilarious. There were funny one liners and stuff that had NOTHING to do w/ this feud.

I apologize for reviving this thread. If I knew it was gonna get this brutal, I would have never done it.

Posted on: 2011/10/22 19:53

From New Castle, PA
I'm just joking man.lol

Posted on: 2011/10/22 20:16

From Along the Lehigh Above the Gap
Geez, all the mods are away at Jams and Fests, and you two knuckleheads unleash the Mighty DKile. Shame on you both.

Posted on: 2011/10/23 0:44

http://bugflingerandfeatherlasher.blogspot.com/

From Ephrata, PA
Pretty crazy. All I can do is apologize for reviving the thread. I feel partly responsible...but had I known the bloodshed that would follow, I would have never pulled the trigger!

Posted on: 2011/10/23 0:51

« 1 ... 24 25 26 (27) 28 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com