From Minglewood
Quote:

JohnnyUtah wrote:
You are quite the spammer.

That pot calling the kettle black imo!

Posted on: 2011/10/21 16:44

Re: New Flies just off the vise

From New Castle, PA
Johnny Utah you spam garbage pink san juan worms. Tie a complicated fly and get back to me. I have seen your blog its quite comical. So your a comercial tier of san juan worms. What goes into those chenille and thread? Lol

Posted on: 2011/10/21 19:34

From Pittsburgh
yawn

Posted on: 2011/10/21 19:35

From Along the Lehigh Above the Gap
Gets boring when the big boys are away.

Posted on: 2011/10/21 19:38

http://bugflingerandfeatherlasher.blogspot.com/

From Ephrata, PA
I feel a countdown to kaboom comin' on though. Keep at it boys! One of you is bound to flip out!

Its kind of like Bum Fights!

Posted on: 2011/10/21 20:42

From New Castle, PA
Rufus the stunt bum. Man bum fights was awesome.

Posted on: 2011/10/21 20:55

From The great north east

I'm glad you looked at my blog. You obliviously dont know the difference between a brown trout and a brook trout. Seeing that 97% of my blog pics are of BROWN trout. But that's ok, you also think that a fish that's hatched in a hatchery is wild. And its very clear you dont appreciate fly fishing in its whole.

Tie a complicated fly and get back to you. Now that's comical. You obviously dont follow K.I.S.S.. Also your misspelling of commercial when your a retailer of sorts is quite comical as well. You crack me up. Thanks for all the laughs.

You dont sell san juan worms? That's silly. Your missing out. Stupid simple to tie, takes less than a minute and material is cheap. And they sell like hot cakes. When commercial tying, the best profits come from less time and materials. Plus they work wonderfully on those stocked rainbows you like to catch.

P.s. That's the infamous pink worm. Get it right. It was developed in pa not nm. Do know the name Fred Bridges? I figured a pa fly tier would know and recognize that. And these are extremely deadly on those lake run stocked rainbows your so fond of catching.

Everybody knows that rainbows are the easiest of all trout to catch. Why do you think the states stock so many all the time??? Its so fellows like yourself can feel great, and justified. Its good to see in the flesh, so to say, results of this process.

Quote:

Leteras wrote:
Johnny Utah you spam garbage pink san juan worms. Tie a complicated fly and get back to me. I have seen your blog its quite comical. So your a comercial tier of san juan worms. What goes into those chenille and thread? Lol

Posted on: 2011/10/21 23:15

Edited by JohnnyUtah on 2011/10/21 23:32:13
Edited by JohnnyUtah on 2011/10/21 23:52:05

Quote:

pete41 wrote:
you're being unfair,who hasn't been kicked off forums.lol

True...lol

Posted on: 2011/10/21 23:26

Quote:

RowJimmy wrote:
Quote:

JohnnyUtah wrote:
You are quite the spammer.

That pot calling the kettle black imo!

Your free to your opinion lol

Posted on: 2011/10/21 23:39

From Ephrata, PA
Dude you really need to figure out the difference between "your" and "you're".

Posted on: 2011/10/22 6:47

Quote:

The_Sasquatch wrote:
Dude you really need to figure out the difference between "your" and "you're".

Lol what can i say.... I do that often lol

Posted on: 2011/10/22 8:04

From New Castle, PA
Well Johnny Utah I don't tie san juan worms because I don't waste my time on flies that don't work. By the way you tying pink chenille on a hook and calling it infamous shows that you are a world class tier I would even go as far as saying that you are a master craftsman. lol Give me a break I know the difference between a brown trout and a brook trout beacuae I probably have caught more of them than you. By the way snagging your fish dosen't count. I hear your the great snagger. "FISH ON" Like I said when you get some talent and tie up a real fly talk to me then.

Posted on: 2011/10/22 8:06

Quote:

Leteras wrote:
Well Johnny Utah I don't tie san juan worms because I don't waste my time on flies that don't work. By the way you tying pink chenille on a hook and calling it infamous shows that you are a world class tier I would even go as far as saying that you are a master craftsman. lol Give me a break I know the difference between a brown trout and a steelhead beacuae I probably have caught more of them than you. By the way snagging your fish dosen't count. I hear your the great snagger. "FISH ON" Like I said when you get some talent and tie up a real fly talk to me then.

How old are you? As far as i can tell your maybe 13? lol Dont work.... well im sure hundreds upon thousands will disagree with you there. I didn't name the pattern infamous. That's the patterns name. Ah there's no point in reasoning with you, or trying to help you out. Your still the same person you were on the fly tying forum. Here's a real simple fly for you. It will catch you lots of those dumb rainbows your so fond of. lol

Posted on: 2011/10/22 8:18

From Along the Lehigh Above the Gap
You both are retarded, and you're giving a bad name to the mentally handicap.

Posted on: 2011/10/22 8:31

http://bugflingerandfeatherlasher.blogspot.com/

From New Castle, PA
Johnny Utah since you like to tie cheap flies and make cents on them maybe you could work in my sweat shop sewing soccer balls or sewing underwear together. I'll pay you $.5 a week. Isn't that your wage? lol By the way I know how to tie chenille and thread on a hook. It appears that you needed a you tube video to show you that. I guess when I tie up a sucker spawn I should call it infamous to make it catch fish better. lol

Posted on: 2011/10/22 8:40

« 1 ... 23 24 25 (26) 27 28 »

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com