New cave

jayL

jayL

Just finished setting up the new dual tying station with my roommate, tiltaxp.

Attachments

• IMAG0054.jpg
    IMAG0054.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 12
Jay can I move in ? I have no problem sleeping on the couch :-D

hmmm looks vaguely familiar... kinda like something i've built before, oh wait we just did

Holy hell thats awesome

Sweet. Great room. I used to have a fly tying room before I got married. It then became a Boyds Bear room. :( Now I'm single again and my fly rods are assembled in the living room from mid April until first frost just in case I can sneak out.

Oh, that's the living room. :-D

Much more work to be done.

Nice guys!

Awesome, can I hire you to do some interior decorating? :lol:

I am sure my wife would love the theme...

my vise in on a TV tray. lmao

Jayl - this new place is in conshy now right? Downtown? Near fayette bridge at all? I work in the area.

Nice, take your waders off at the door?

Waders go on the porch to dry, then hang in the pantry. :lol:

There is a rod rack on the wall opposite the tying station, and about 30 rod tubes behind the TV. The hallway is getting another dose of hanging screws next week. Of course, we will need a mini fridge to accommodate Tilt's filthy salmon egg habit, but that just means extra beer storage. :-D

We could pass it off as a fly shop.

don't forget the brown trout eggs as well... don't worry i get them from a friend that owns a hatchery!

Tiltaxp wrote:
don't forget the brown trout eggs as well... don't worry i get them from a friend that owns a hatchery!

Yeah, but I don't eat eggs while tying...replace it with beer and put the eggs in the kitchen fridge!

PS Beautiful set-up guys!!!!

Nice Jay! Could use some Flyers swag to keep the Yinsers at bay though.

Does this mean we're gonna have a tying mini-jam there? :)

what time should i be over?haha

Nice! The spitters really complete the room...haha.

If you dont have spitters you dont have anything!

Jay,
I guess by your setup you two don't plan on having any women over.....just kidding...anyway took almost 1 1/2 years off due to a new profession. Also lost my cell and your number. Email me...
Tilt,

don't forget the wax worms....lol

Back