yellow breeches or any other water in the area?

drumat26

drumat26

Just was wondering if anybody had been down to the breeches at all the post few days and if the section off of the lake was fishable. If not does anybody know if any other streams in the area are not flowing Hershey chocolate right now. Was hoping to get out today. But everything in dauphin co is a mess

The Run between the Lake and main stem should be ok to fish, gauges still show plenty of water flowing in the main creek, though the color should be getting decent....until it rains again, like it is now.

Big Spring should be ok to fish, was on the Letort last night and it was up a good bit, running bank full with a slight murkiness...still draining lots of water from town.

Dauphin county is a mess? Clarks, stony and Manada headwaters should all be fine.

i have never been up to the headwaters of any of those streams. I don't have s bike to access the top of stony. I've never had much luck at stony. is the fishing up higher better? I've only ever fished from the game lands down

I've only walked around and never fished up by Hawk Watch ,(top of stony). The fly area on Manada is in the headwaters. If it gets dirty, it clears quickly. Any place on Clarks should be clear water.

It was actually really muddy two days ago. I didn't stop to look yesterday. Thanks for the info. I'll have to check out Stony and manada!

After 2" of rain, almost any stream will be muddy. Clarks usually clears fast and the closer you get to the dam, the clearer it should get.

Back