Register now on PaFlyFish.com! Login
HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Falling Springs Branch

From Boilingsprings
Perhaps try some of the not so popular streams in our valley. I will not mention names but there are atleast 3 or 4 I use that seem to be more productive . Also try some areas on those streams that are not pounded. Pressure makes fish very smart. I try to stop by and fish for a hour or so a few times a year to keep some knowledge for future trips. The Letort is one of my home waters and hatches have been off for many years. I do not put in as much time in the evenings as in the past so on her but I do not get good reports of bugs from other locals. I know the fish are there because I have seen them and catch a few few when the time is right . It is good you try and enjoy these streams and post true reports.

Posted on: 2013/5/26 7:51

From Philadelphia, PA
Quote:

addictedangler wrote:
Perhaps try some of the not so popular streams in our valley. I will not mention names but there are atleast 3 or 4 I use that seem to be more productive.

Absolutely. As long as the water has strong numbers of wild fish in it, I'm interested.

Posted on: 2013/5/28 11:32

From Boilingsprings
I decided to fish FS this morning. Hooked 5 and landed 3 on Testelated darters. I got one in the tourist section and the others were below rt. 81. There were a few small fish rising but nothing really on the water.

Posted on: 2013/6/2 13:43

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com