buffalo creek?

G

gonefishin243

Anybody have any luck in the delayed harvests section of buffalo? I have fished it a few times this year with limited success, a few fish here and there. The fish don't seemed to be spread out at all.

Where is this Buffalo Creek that you are talking about? I'm sure that PA has multiple streams with the name Buffalo Creek.

Sorry for the confusion, Buffalo creek in Butler and Armstrong counties

I guess I'm in "board Nazi" mode, but this is a good topic for the Fly Fishing Locations forum.

we did well monday and crowds were bad this weekend, but it has blown out the past two days, should prob fish this weekend

Fished it a couple times earlier in the cold. It was stocked 3/2/13

Ive had hit and miss days on that section above 422. Ive started fishing more around the Boggsville area around the bridge off Sarver Rd. Lots of holdovers in that stretch. I think they are both supported project waters by the Arrowhead Chapter.

Ive done ok in the section above 422. Is the section below boggsville open before opening day?

The bottom ATW limit on Buffalo Creek is a little downstream of the Sarver Road bridge. You can fish the lower couple of miles below there to the river now.

The DHALO section fished well today - fish are nicely spread out.

Totally agreed, guys need to spread out haha

Hi all. Does anyone know if the 6/15 date brings out a bunch more anglers to the DHALO Buffalo section?

Was planning on going out tomorrow morning but didnt want to go if this brought a bunch more anglers to the stream with the harvesting allowed. I agree with Starvin in giving each other space...

Thanks for your time!

Back